• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Amazing Spider-Man #26

12 posts in this topic

Thanks for the input, everyone.

Truth be told I purchased this book expecting a 6.0-7.0 range copy. So so far your feedback is somewhat positive from my perspective.

When buying raw books online using picture galleries like this, I like to low ball and be as strict as possible. I tend to remove 1 full grade level for damage that may be unseen in the photos.

Better safe than sorry.

7.5 Is the lower right hand edge cut a little funny or am I seeing things?

I believe it is the angle it was shot, but you could be right. I have yet to handle the book in person.

I will let you know soon as I have the book in-hand. And safe to say if there is something funny about the lower right edge cut I will likely contact the seller.

Thanks for looking.

I'd say with the chip out on the cover, the color breaking dings on both right corners, and the rounded corners on the spine, the book is more likely in the 6.5 range. Hard to tell from the photo, so it's just a guess.

Great looking book.