• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

My point has been it SAYS second print.

It's the lowest print. For sure. But still a second print.

I'll take a first print of a book over a second any day. If I already had a first print, and I was collecting the series I would chase the low print books next.

I'll take a first print of a book over a second any day. If I already had a first print, and I was collecting the series I would chase the low print books next.

So you are saying you'd rather have a East of West #1 regular cover first print over a East of West RRP? :baiting:

Most RRP's are second or third printings what is the problem? Enormous has one, I repeat 1 con variant of the #1 issue and its only a 100 print run. Nuff said!

I think the NYCC #1 will always be the top dog just because of print run but as I mentioned before the two that I always prized in my collection were 1A and Phantom #1. Maybe personal preference but NYCC just didn't have the same appeal to me as those others.

I'll trade you 2 1st print EoW 1st prints for 1 RRP...or 20 1st prints...okay 25, fianl offer. ;)

I look at this book more as a Walking Dead, with so little printed.

New collectors will want a #1 and in the end I really think good old #1 A will be more desirable.

Great cover, low printed ( 1st print :baiting: )

But that NYCC one will be worth a good chunk no matter what. :banana:

I understand what Awax is saying. The fact that it actually says the words "second print" will dissuade a lot of people from seeking it out.

This is my only point. But I'll keep saying also, ANY #1 of this book is going to be gold when ( if ) that TV is made.

I look at this book more as a Walking Dead, with so little printed.

New collectors will want a #1 and in the end I really think good old #1 A will be more desirable.

Great cover, low printed ( 1st print :baiting: )

But that NYCC one will be worth a good chunk no matter what. :banana:

lol

I want them all ! :P

I understand what Awax is saying. The fact that it actually says the words "second print" will dissuade a lot of people from seeking it out.

This is my only point. But I'll keep saying also, ANY #1 of this book is going to be gold when ( if ) that TV is made.

I'm weighing my #1's right now. What is the price of gold today ? :banana:

hm I've got a few ounces myself :applause:

hm I've got a few ounces myself :applause:

..of Enormous ? lol

I saw 10 of these sell for $39 the other day and now for $99. I already had some so I hesitated when they were cheap. I think all of these books are a potential bargain with the news. They made 400 of the Kaiju variants right ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/10X-ENORMOUS-1-KAIJU-PHANTOM-VARIANT-215-INK-COMICS-SOLD-OUT-1ST-PRINT-10-COPIES-/141441693793?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20ee94f861

With the numbers I have seen on eBay, I have a hard time believing print runs were that low on Kaiju or Creature Feature.

I debated that myself but they were released when Enormous was in a brief lull and when it was a good time to start scooping them up. I think Larry said the print runs in the past. Maybe they were just overlooked by many because a new shiny thing was hot at the moment and didn't get the attention they should have for the print runs they have.

#CoverAisBoss