• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

I think we had an upper hand with Larry sharing the news of this being a book to buy prior to it hitting the shelves. Other sites either haven't mentioned it much or are just now catching on. Look at Comic Book Resources. They mentioned it, ( http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=59313 ), yet because there is no DC, Marvel, or Image icon on the cover there isn't one comment in that community. (shrug) The spec sites are talking about it but I think it could be mainstream before the majority of comic sites catch on. lol

Also add the fact that Tim comes on here and has hinted several times to hold on to your books. It was a no-brainer for me to invest in this title, epic art, great story = lots of upside!

(thumbs u

This. Tim made it pretty obvious what was going on in earlier posts. After I finished my personal run I added quite a few books because of what he said.

BTW - in case anyone is interested:

I will be posting the cover art for issues 7, 8, and 9 on the site this week. Price is $750 each, so...feel free to send me a PM if you want to beat everyone else to the punch and snag one of 'em before they go live on the site. ;)

I've been trying since Enormous came out to get copies via Want to Buy...absolutely no takers....these copies are going to be hoarded even crazier now that there's tv show news. Distribution was such a nightmare that people that don't have their copies already are pretty much out of luck without forking over a ton of cash.

I just saw this too.

I don't know how many of you have been on eBay in the last 48hrs, but the Buy It Now price on a raw Phantom Variant has gone from $49 to around $125.

All I can say is that I'm glad I bought two. I've given up on getting an NYCC #1 variant for under $100 at this point though.

When this sort of thing happens, I don't know if I should buy more copies or just sell the slabbed ones I've got.

A few words of notes, 2b will be a hard book to get, as many people have mentioned it being difficult to get. When at NYCC Andy of 215Ink mentioned that a lot of # 4 were damaged in shipping, some # 3's as well.