• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Hastings is a tough one for high grade IMO. Fricken need to clean almost every one of them and the cover stock does not forgive any dents or NCB. Pool that with Hastings shady shipping and it will be interesting how many of these turn out 9.8s.

Info from RMA (who I use to press all my books) states the Enormous book's defects are a bi$%^ to press out due to the non-forgiving cardboard stock cover.

Edited by azcards4ever

Hastings is a tough one for high grade IMO. Fricken need to clean almost every one of them and the cover stock does not forgive any dents or NCB. Pool that with Hastings shady shipping and it will be interesting how many of these turn out 9.8s.

Info from RMA (who I use to press all my books) states the Enormous book's defects are a bi$%^ to press out due to the non-forgiving cardboard stock cover.

I've wondered about this - the stock doesn't seem very 'springy' at all - it seems unforgiving. At first contact, I thought the stock would mean every issue was going to hit 9.8, and maybe even relatively common 9.9s or 10s... I'm not sure how it'll turn out. As far as I can tell, we currently only have 3 9.9s across the 5 issues that have so far been graded.

A few words of notes, 2b will be a hard book to get, as many people have mentioned it being difficult to get. When at NYCC Andy of 215Ink mentioned that a lot of # 4 were damaged in shipping, some # 3's as well.

Andy was referring to the books that were shipped to the con for their booth - this was *not* a reflection on the overall print run of those issues.

A few words of notes, 2b will be a hard book to get, as many people have mentioned it being difficult to get. When at NYCC Andy of 215Ink mentioned that a lot of # 4 were damaged in shipping, some # 3's as well.

Andy was referring to the books that were shipped to the con for their booth - this was *not* a reflection on the overall print run of those issues.

If the #3 issues were damaged, that could be significant because it had the smallest amount of copies to begin with and has definitely been the toughest 1st print book for me to get in my possession. There was no 2nd print for #2, #3, #5, or #6.

Btw, thanks to AntBrown for helping me get some of those #3 issues to complete 2 more sets. (thumbs u

### still looking for 3A covers. :P

Is there a premier date for the first season?

It is a pretty long process... most items that get to this stage never end up airing.

They said the same thing about Outcast and before we had a pilot date bam a whole first season 10 episode order. Same thing happened with The Strain.....no news them a whole season order. 2c

Edited by natevegas

Interesting... considering there are many still up that are far cheaper.

If that treasury one shot becomes scarce on eBay then that would be something. I guess I'd have to try to sell my copies then.