• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

No disrespect to Mile High but I find their discounts are not that good because they jack up the price 300 or more percent. The name really is appropriate for the prices, hands down highest on the net on everything. 2c

(thumbs u +1

If they offered their discounts on variants they would be a good deal on some stuff.. But then those prices would probably be mile high before discounts too.

their prices are great... i dont know what you guys are talking about... this is a steal...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-1999-Series-533-NEWSSTAND-Near-Mint-Comics-Book-/301507613880?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item46334114b8

No disrespect to Mile High but I find their discounts are not that good because they jack up the price 300 or more percent. The name really is appropriate for the prices, hands down highest on the net on everything. 2c

(thumbs u +1

If they offered their discounts on variants they would be a good deal on some stuff.. But then those prices would probably be mile high before discounts too.

their prices are great... i dont know what you guys are talking about... this is a steal...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-1999-Series-533-NEWSSTAND-Near-Mint-Comics-Book-/301507613880?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item46334114b8

Wtf?

(thumbs u +1

That can't be for real.

Will they buy mine for 10% what they're selling it for?

None of my 4 lcs have ever carried any enormous

At my pull shop, when I added the book well before the order cut off for #1, I tried to sell it a little bit to the owner, but he didn't think his clientele would be interested. He is probably right for the most part.

He ended up ordering a single issue of each of the first six issues just for me. I was the only guy pulling it.

My LCS never heard of it or 215 ink and had no interest in stocking it. When I asked him to order 10 of each cover starting at #2, he decided to get himself 5 of each cover. Put them on the shelves and when only 2 sold, he stopped putting them out and just saved them. He was happy he did when I called him and gave him the news.

Not rolled, have them in bags and boards with magazine boards taped on front and back , but can not stand up have to slide them sideways in the cgc box as they will not stand up with a lid on.

Hey saw CGC announced today they are going to start doing posters, maybe treasury's soon?

Edited by Astoria

They are slightly smaller than the actual cover will be, and of course only a single sheet of stiff cover-like material. They COULD be graded, but I doubt they will- more like a baseball card to grade maybe.