• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

I'm out here. Loving all the debate and discussion.

- #7 won't be solicited for a bit. It's in the can though!

- #7 is going to have a really cool ComicXposure exclusive in addition to the standard cover, alternate by Charlie Adlard & ComicConArt exclusives.

- #8 we're currently working on it.

- #9 I'm polishing the -script.

- #10 outlined.

We're out with the trade next. Look for news on that over the weekend.

Then the Field Guide & Digital Files.

In and around all this, we're working on materials for the show. For real.

And the raffle is really going to happen, sooner than you might think! 23 books...everything published to date.

Congrats on the show Tim! Can't wait for the trade so I can get more people on board. I think my LCS has finally seen the light. He moved the remaining books he had from the back to front and center on the main shelf lol.

- #7 is going to have a really cool ComicXposure exclusive in addition to the standard cover, alternate by Charlie Adlard & ComicConArt exclusives.

- #10 outlined.

And the raffle is really going to happen, sooner than you might think! 23 books...everything published to date.

I forgot about the Field Guide. You know with that Charlie Adlard variant, you're going to cause us to compete with those Walking Dead die hards and I'll bet there are at least 4 or 5 of them...or more :o

lol

Looking forward to the TPB so I can read it all again and not worry about condition. (thumbs u

Just sold a 1A book on the bay for $45; it had a slight blunt on the back bottom right corner. NM with 9.6-9.8 potential, but it had a flaw that would need to be addressed. I just stated the flaw in my description; didn't say anything about my thoughts on 9.6-9.8 potential. I thought my $45 was fair (especially when I bought below cover). It sold in <2 hours.

I get a flame mail from "baconcakebooks" stating I just killed the market with my presumably low ball sale.

1st time I've ever received a flame email for pricing too low. Anyone ever get a message like that? Have I just killed the ENORMOUS 1A market? Funny stuff.

Just sold a 1A book on the bay for $45; it had a slight blunt on the back bottom right corner. NM with 9.6-9.8 potential, but it had a flaw that would need to be addressed. I just stated the flaw in my description; didn't say anything about my thoughts on 9.6-9.8 potential. I thought my $45 was fair (especially when I bought below cover). It sold in <2 hours.

I get a flame mail from "baconcakebooks" stating I just killed the market with my presumably low ball sale.

1st time I've ever received a flame email for pricing too low. Anyone ever get a message like that? Have I just killed the ENORMOUS 1A market? Funny stuff.

I've never heard of such a thing. It was your book and your money. Who cares ? lol

Flame email no. But board members here have made comments when other members put up eBay listings with low BINs.

Had a guy flame me when I sold a CGC 9.4 NM 98 for $250 right when it blew up. He stated I was bringing the whole industry down.

- #10 outlined.

:whee:

that's pretty funny

That's pretty absurd to send an email like that. It's getting the book into the hands of a fan who will most likely feel compelled to search out other books in the series since he/she has a #1. Possibly may be even looking to upgrade to a 9.8 slab as well in the future.

But the key factor is its your book and it was not his to price/sell.

- #10 outlined.

:whee:

:acclaim: Sign me up for this raffle too!!

Tell him you've got 10 more, and every time he emails you, you're gonna knock off another couple dollars from the price. What a person_too_unaware_of_social_graces. Probably works real hard shilling his own books.

Tell him you've got 10 more, and every time he emails you, you're gonna knock off another couple dollars from the price. What a person_too_unaware_of_social_graces. Probably works real hard shilling his own books.

:signfunny: