• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

- Final note: hold on to your books...especially the hi-level graded ones.

Interesting..... something in the works? Can't wait for every issue. Any plans to come to L.A.? The Producer of your short shops at my LCS, which is why I think I've been lucky enough to find issues.

Thanks for making one hell of a book.

His name is Adrian. next time you see him, introduce yourself. He's one hell of a hardworking dude...and Chargers fan. Give him some mess, he likes that.

Hey - few things for you all.

- Just got the PO for #6 and numbers continue to climb and climb. So, thank you for pre-ordering Enormous.

- #5...where is it? well, remember the crazy mishap w/ #4 and how it got to stores later? Well, I did not want #5 out in less than one month from #4. I'd really like to get on a standard schedule. So, I held back #5, though finished, so we could more closely align to a monthly delivery. Blame anyone? Blame me for that decision.

- #6 - not delayed. It was never intended to be released until the end of Dec. We're on track.

- TPB Vol. 1 clocks in at 176 pages for $9.99 and is off for solicitations. Please pre-order it.

- Final note: hold on to your books...especially the hi-level graded ones.

:banana:

Good Lord! How long does one of those panels/pages take? Such incredible detail. Mind boggling because I have difficulty drawing stick figures neatly.

Enjoying the storyline as well so I don't think that the artwork is out-performing the writing. In my opinion, they're both fantastic!!!

His shoes. They jump out at me. They're like WOW!! Right in my face! Seem to support his ankles so well. I WANT THOSE SHOES!!!

You stop and stare at his shoes while I'm in awe of the detail of that spider monster. lol

Enormous is a good word for this title on both the writing and visual fronts. (thumbs u

Edited by natevegas