• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

For all the spec love for Enormous on here it doesn't seem to be taking off on ebay the way it should, the standard A/B covers are nowhere near NWM or MD prices when they were the darlings of the month. Maybe we're all just buying them from each other cheap?

For all the spec love for Enormous on here it doesn't seem to be taking off on ebay the way it should, the standard A/B covers are nowhere near NWM or MD prices when they were the darlings of the month. Maybe we're all just buying them from each other cheap?

If that was the case i'd have a 2B & 3B by now.

Ebay + shipping + customs kills me being in Canada

Edited by Hurtszick

lol

I'm the only person pulling it at my LCS, and I only see it on the shelf - and then only two or three issues at most - at one of the four shops I frequent. Hardly a real study of the situation but... I feel relatively comfortable agreeing with your assumption. This is not really a hot book, I don't think there is much demand [yet] outside of these boards.

I'm happy to just enjoy it for what it is, I think the title is interesting enough that it may stand a chance of becoming a true hot book... but as we know, the odds are heavily stacked against it. I personally believe that it'll take a big media announcement to have a true shot, but even then... I don't know. Kaiju media is still quite niche here in the states - for an example of that, see Pacific Rim's domestic numbers versus it's foreign take - but I guess Enormous could be in the vanguard of a growing trend.

We're doing fine! Same can't be said of James in Issue #6 of Enormous. And this ain't even half his troubles. Shared Mehdi’s lines for this page a ways back and here’s a look at the colors for the same page.

First trade - 176 pages, $9.99 will ship in March. Solicitation coming soon!

tumblr_ng4n2jSVwi1tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

ENORMOUS 1 PHANTOM KAIJU SPECIAL EDITION B&W EXCLUSIVE

So, I think this is the only one I am missing. Is it the 2nd print Kaiju edition? Or what? How many? Who distributed them? Where is Larry when you need him!

ENORMOUS 1 PHANTOM KAIJU SPECIAL EDITION B&W EXCLUSIVE

So, I think this is the only one I am missing. Is it the 2nd print Kaiju edition? Or what? How many? Who distributed them? Where is Larry when you need him!

the B&W Creature Feature edition is a Phantom Variant, so I believe Larry is the guy who distributed them. I have been told that it is considered a 2nd print variant, although it does not say "second print" in the publication info inside the cover. If so, I guess that would make the NYCC #1 variant the 3rd Print. :facepalm:

Anyway I believe there is around 135 copies of this book printed

This is an old listing, but I just saw it:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Enormous-1-CGC-9-8-Riley-Rossomo-Variant-to-be-a-AMC-TV-SHOW-/301319238848?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item462806b4c0

Does dmac know something we don't? or did I just miss the announcement back in September about an AMC show? Couldn't find anything about it…