• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Every time I come to the board for a visit and see pics like those posted by emezy360 and everydayastory - it definitely reminds me how grateful I am for your support.

Thanks all - very, very much.

How would everyone feel about a raffle - say $5 per entry for a complete set of everything thus far?

Yes Please!

Every time I come to the board for a visit and see pics like those posted by emezy360 and everydayastory - it definitely reminds me how grateful I am for your support.

Thanks all - very, very much.

How would everyone feel about a raffle - say $5 per entry for a complete set of everything thus far?

I am in for $5

That's the code for delay I think which means #6 will be delayed.

The delays this series has faced it's quite amazing. I can't even being to imagian how frustrated the creators are about these. It's hard to pump a series like this when people can't get it.

Hey - few things for you all.

- Just got the PO for #6 and numbers continue to climb and climb. So, thank you for pre-ordering Enormous.

- #5...where is it? well, remember the crazy mishap w/ #4 and how it got to stores later? Well, I did not want #5 out in less than one month from #4. I'd really like to get on a standard schedule. So, I held back #5, though finished, so we could more closely align to a monthly delivery. Blame anyone? Blame me for that decision.

- #6 - not delayed. It was never intended to be released until the end of Dec. We're on track.

- TPB Vol. 1 clocks in at 176 pages for $9.99 and is off for solicitations. Please pre-order it.

- Final note: hold on to your books...especially the hi-level graded ones.

- Final note: hold on to your books...especially the hi-level graded ones.

Interesting..... something in the works? Can't wait for every issue. Any plans to come to L.A.? The Producer of your short shops at my LCS, which is why I think I've been lucky enough to find issues.

Thanks for making one hell of a book.