• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The ROBIN corner shock pose.

187 posts in this topic

check out the issue #s - - - - this was just a phase Robin went through. He was all excited about his new job, his silky costume (oh those booties!) and his kinky new guardian Bruce, not to mention the decadent millionaire playboy lifestyle he lucked into. But he straightened out after a while...

Excellent!

I thought we found um all. thumbsup2.gif

ComicBookGuy listed scans for two he picked up in the "This week in your Collection" thread in Comics General. I don't remember if they've already been posted or not. confused-smiley-013.gif

I still like the one Redhook cooked up: Avengers 57, the first SA Vision, with a Robin-Corner Shock pose. 27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif A Classic !!!

[ComicBookGuy listed scans for two he picked up in the "This week in your Collection" thread in Comics General. I don't remember if they've already been posted or not. confused-smiley-013.gif

The Inverted Batman was. Doesn't Red have a composite shots of all RSCP? Paging Red. Could you resurrect the thread that is in or repost it please. Thank you. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

When I first made this thread I never believed it would of got so popular. So far I've seen a van with Robin in the shock pose painted on it. Not long ago I hear on a sitcom someone mentions the Robin shock pose in a line. And now a web site featuring it. Whats next, 7-11 Robin shock pose tumblers?

Of all the threads on these boards this one is probably at least one of the most popular know outside these boards.

Thanks for bumping it up.

I love reading through it when ever it shows up. Too bad all the covers are not still showing. There were a lot of good ones.