• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's July You Say? Well That's No Mystery! But What's In The Box Might Just Be

1,212 posts in this topic

My mystery box arrived today... and it was heavy!

zyq52ySl.jpg

Would you believe I've never read a single issue of this? Guess I know how I'm spending the rest of my summer lol

The Walking Dead is the reason why I collect comics. I loved the show so I picked up the trades. Loved the book just as much as the show and that started me on my comic spiral. It's the best gateway to comic books for people who haven't read them before.

These are what got me back into comics actually. I read the first ten then bought issue 61 as my first single issue.

So here are the pictures I promised from my first box. I haven't received the second box yet, I'll post pictures from it when it arrives.

Here's what everyone is wanting to see I'm sure...the ASM 300

i-rzwqxkf-X2.jpg

i-LsvpGX9-X2.jpg

These are the books that the post office placed their loving care on and all now have a nice quarter inch bend in at least one corner....

i-M4Gpjsf-X2.jpg

and these are the ones that are nice and clean

i-mcsMcfC-X2.jpg

If I get everything shipped by Saturday I may run one more round. Anyone interested?

All out of money until I sell some books.

Get the popcorn ready folks, because while I was at the post office this morning, those lovely people were kind enough to give me more boxes. I'm printing some labels right now, but in about an hour I'm going to re-open and see if we can't knock some more of these out. I hear there's an early Wolverine appearance coming this way... :whistle:

ASM 300 set was crazy good!! The extra ASM were a surprise and the ASM 300 was in excellent shape. Thanks man.

i5byhc.jpg

The HOS 92 was in pretty good shape and there was a stack of recent modern Marvel books which I love to read. Happy with this set also (sorry about the upside down image.

fmrxuw.jpg

Last but definitely not least. The Batman set includes pretty much the entire run up to 24 with the annuals. In terms of value - best mystery box I've ever gotten. And to think I was on the fence with getting it.

12540om.jpg

ASM 300 set was crazy good!! The extra ASM were a surprise and the ASM 300 was in excellent shape. Thanks man.

i5byhc.jpg

The HOS 92 was in pretty good shape and there was a stack of recent modern Marvel books which I love to read. Happy with this set also (sorry about the upside down image.

fmrxuw.jpg

Last but definitely not least. The Batman set includes pretty much the entire run up to 24 with the annuals. In terms of value - best mystery box I've ever gotten. And to think I was on the fence with getting it.

12540om.jpg

Nice! I cant wait to get my 4!

Welcome Back! We're going to kick this off with one newly added Deluxe Mystery Box and ten $150 Mystery Boxes.

:news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news:

SUPER DELUXE MYSTERY BOX NOW AVAILABLE

$1,500 shipped. I'll just say that the box will be worth every penny and be chucked full of awesomeness. Not for the faint of heart. You will not be disappointed in this box. If it sells, great, if not...no worries. PM me with questions on this item.

:news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news:

And now back to our regularly scheduled program. Okay and next, we have Quantity 1 of the Deluxe Mystery Box, this book is made up of twelve cent super hero Marvel books, includes 1st appearance of a major villain. Great contents for the price. DMB $500

We're just erasing the unsold boxes from round two. But going to keep the count the same. $150 Boxes numbered below.

Box 47-Box of Drek, must sell prior to Box 48.

Box 48-Mystery until it arrives to you, must sell prior to 49.

Box 49-Includes a Marvel raw 1st appearance of major villain, sell prior to 50.

Box 50-Includes an Incredible Hulk 180 (cameo Wolverine), sell prior to 51

Box 51-Another box of drek (I've got a lot of drek), sell prior to 52

Box 52-New 52 themed box, must sell prior to 53

Box 53-Includes Amazing Spider-Man 121, sell prior to 54

Box 54-Mystery until it arrives to you, sells prior to 55

Box 55-Last box of drek, phew!, sells prior to 56

Box 56-Includes a New Mutants 98, and we'll see what happens from here.

Thanks for stopping by, glad to hear so many of you are happy with your boxes from this thread. Means I'm doing something right! Yay!

Quick note on the drek boxes-filler will be drek but the value will be a key book.