• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ALL SELECT #11

15 posts in this topic

This book presents really well. Has some light spine creases and dings. Upper top right corner has a 1/2" light bend/fold. Back cover has dirt down the spine and a small chip out of the top corner.

Letter S written in pencil under her left hand. Looks like someone started to try and erase it and stopped. Pages are really supple and nice. Centerfold is tight and secure. Nice clean interior covers.

allselect11001.jpg

allselect11backcover001.jpg

allselect11005.jpg

allselect11004.jpg

allselect11006.jpg

allselect11008.jpg

allselect11007.jpg

allselect11012.jpg

allselect11011.jpg

allselect11010.jpg

As Is = 7.0

Press/Clean = Nicer 7.0

Not counting the GA-Bump this book will probably receive.

If that is truly erasure, then it will receive some color label with notation. (thumbs u

That is a very nice looking book.

It sure looks like someone attempted a bit of erasing, and then stopped. So I take it that CGC will give it a purple label for the attempt since it rubbed off some of the color?

I have books with ink and pencil writing on the cover that are in blue labels but no eraser marks. Those damn erasers.

As Is = 7.0

Press/Clean = Nicer 7.0

If that is truly erasure, then it will receive some color label with notation. (thumbs u

It sure looks like someone attempted a bit of erasing, and then stopped. So I take it that CGC will give it a purple label for the attempt since it rubbed off some of the color?

I have books with ink and pencil writing on the cover that are in blue labels but no eraser marks. Those damn erasers.

pretty sure the erasing will be deducted as a flaw and book will get a blue label.

As Is = 7.0

Press/Clean = Nicer 7.0

pretty sure the erasing will be deducted as a flaw and book will get a blue label.

Absolutely right. There's a high grade blue label Tec 27 with an eraser mark: http://comics.ha.com/itm/golden-age-1938-1955-/detective-comics-27-dc-1939-cgc-vf-80-off-white-to-white-pages/a/7017-91126.s

I think the book here is 7.5.