• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fan Expo Canada August

345 posts in this topic

www.fanexpocanada.com

So for those of you who have been watching over the last few weeks like myself, they have announced a ton of attending artists. Roughly 2 dozen today alone.

Does anyone know how I can contact:

Nick Bradshaw

Lee Weeks

Jason Fabok (tried email..no response)

And I'm sure more to come

I wont be heading up until the last day and I need to figure out how I can get added to their lists or set something up ahead of time. Otherwise I'm worried I wont get anything done by any of them.

Too much pressure

Thanks to anyone who can help

Call Gotham Central comics in Mississauga. (thumbs u

How can they help?

Probably by sending one of their employees, to get on the artists' lists for you. That is, if you can't contact the artists yourself.

All three of them are on Facebook, and Lee is pretty active on it. Maybe try contacting them through there.

Yeah I work for Gotham Central.

Gotham Central will be taking CGC submissions at Fan Expo. So will Comic Book Lounge (FYI) -

if you want to go through Gotham Central either call them or send me a PM with your questions and I'll help you out.

(thumbs u

Wait...what?

They'll send someone to get on the list for me? Seriously they'll do that...why?

I'd prefer to try and get ahold of them via email, but I may have to use my wife's FB account..

Exactly. Why wouldn't they? I set up a few commissions for Gotham Central last year at FanExpo. It is one of the many things we do. :)

Exactly. Why wouldn't they? I set up a few commissions for Gotham Central last year at FanExpo. It is one of the many things we do. :)
Do you work at Gotham as well Branget?

I am a friend of the owner. I help out here and there, mostly at shows.
Oh, ok. I've been in a few times, was just wondering if I'd met you and not known who you were.