• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

How about we quit talking and check out my sweet

RAK

ships free to US, I'll pay $10 towards international

Batman and Me The Saga Continues...! HC (the book has water damage but is very readable, does not come with slipcase or bookplate)

20140909_220224-1_zpslckaqrig.jpg

I think a mellower attitude would serve the tree well. A gift is between two people-the giver and the recipient.

Everyone thinks the giver is losing something and the taker is gaining something. That's not true. I get immense satisfaction from giving-all the taker gets is a drawing. If someone takes 10 of my drawings, he's made me feel good 10 times.

I have to stop from almost posting a :takeit: everytime you post a Rak. But I think its time I do a successful RAK.

-Kystix

Do It :baiting:

All right all right. You guys talked me into it. lol:takeit: The Lady Wolverine for now. :cloud9:

RAK TIME

No Rules, but know if I can ship it using Regional Priority Flate Rate, I will. I'll cover the first $10 to anywhere not in the USA.

This cover is awesome. Sadly the case is cracked. Book is fine. But the slab, never had a chance. All this baby needs is a reholder.

CS35DrU.jpg

Also would like to include these awesome Transformer books. They were giving to me by Jason, Aka Comicalgems. And are really a cool read. I have read them, and thought I should pass them along. You will get Transformers Micromasters 1, 2 (2x), 3, and 4. And Transformers War Within: The Age of Wrath 1 and 2.

Z3YLg5uh.jpg

yp1z4xwh.jpg

And of course I'm going to fill the box with some other neat books as well. :)

Thanks for Reading,

-Christian

Edited by Kystix

RAK TIME

No Rules, but know if I can ship it using Regional Priority Flate Rate, I will. I'll cover the first $10 to anywhere not in the USA.

This cover is awesome. Sadly the case is cracked. Book is fine. But the slab, never had a chance. All this baby needs is a reholder.

CS35DrU.jpg

:takeit:

I don't want to take the transformers. It's a really nice set but I'll leave that to some one who collects them. That Carnage cover is awesome!!!

I'll put up a RAK in a few minutes here. Some Batman.

Thanks.

edit

Ok, so how about some Batman.

RAK

This is a really nice set. Books are all NM or better.

Batman - Death and the Maidens 1-9

I will pay shipping anywhere in the US and the 1st $10 towards international.

EBC9DFF4-DB5D-4353-8C8C-C4BCBD7D9D1A_zpsd8b3hf89.jpg

5978BD21-E945-4BF1-970D-030F7F09F386_zpscuotsu23.jpg

Edited by Battlerob

RAK TIME

CS35DrU.jpg

I don't want to take the transformers. It's a really nice set but I'll leave that to some one who collects them. That Carnage cover is awesome!!!

Thanks.

edit

RAK

^^ PM me your info. And anyone who wants the Transformer books Just tell me.

RAK TIME

CS35DrU.jpg

Thanks.

edit

RAK

Never saw those what was the story about?

RAK TIME

CS35DrU.jpg

Thanks.

edit

RAK

Take them :baiting:

You'll enjoy them if you like Batman, Ra's al Ghul.

RAK TIME

CS35DrU.jpg

Thanks.

edit

RAK

Take them :baiting:

You'll enjoy them if you like Batman, Ra's al Ghul.

Thats ok I'll leave them for a new participant. I just had not seen them yet.

Why doesn't everyone go back over to the PIF thread and give away random items? That thread is stuck up top and has been around for over two years. The intent of creating a new thread is now moot because the 1 month wait time and vetoes are not being used.

:censored: PIF!

Yea - the name stinks. And I'm sure the people and reasons you dislike it have not come over here. That thread is even slower than this one so why have two slow threads when a combined thread makes more sense. But it's cool - do whatever.

But people can give or take anytime here. In PIF, when a donkey claims something there is an inevitable waiting period of 4 days while they try to sling their drek. :sorry:

I'm with Ernesto - :censored: PIF!

So you couldn't add a RAK component to the PIF thread? It's so dead you could pretty much add whatever you want.