• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

We know Wall-Crawler offer and the last offer were not taken, and not because they weren’t good offers: it just did not happen the right taker was around.

So, as much as I appreciate Shadow Images observation, I really don’t think the main problem in the thread stalling this time was generosity. :shrug:

Said this, one can try to keep it going, but things like those are always bound to happen, and the thread will eventually need to be re-started each time it happens, with a 100% free offer.

It would be a shame if this thread were to die. It certainly had its moments, good and bad.

As others have mentioned, I found the RAKs to be distracting. Often there were several on top of each other, which took away from the current offers. I really feel there should be a separate thread for RAKs. RAKs are a good thing, but they should not take away from the offers. Too many things happening on this thread tend to take the focus away from the main event.

Edited by jaeldubyoo

I agree with Swick that there has to be some sort of accountability. That is the whole reason why he kept track of who gave and accepted RAKS. Otherwise someone could take and never give and no one would notice. You dont have to give one to take one but if someone takes several they should at least offer one.

Heck, i could be wrong but I think one of the people arguing to keep the RAKs going have taken 3 and given none. :baiting::whistle:

I agree with Swick that there has to be some sort of accountability. That is the whole reason why he kept track of who gave and accepted RAKS. Otherwise someone could take and never give and no one would notice. You dont have to give one to take one but if someone takes several they should at least offer one.

Heck, i could be wrong but I think one of the people arguing to keep the RAKs going have taken 3 and given none. :baiting::whistle:

:popcorn:

lol

se7s76.jpg

detef8.jpg

Regarding the Y: The Last Man TPB

any chance after scturo is done with them I can be the next one in line? I did the research after all.

Picked up the Y TPBs already. They can go to next in line.

Looks like you get them next Dude. (thumbs u

I hope you enjoy them and when you're done, I only ask that you give them back here and keep them in this thread. :baiting:

cancel this request immediately

this was not presented to me as a RAK afaik-- it was a "share a book" which was going to be given to the next in line. I have NEVER received this item and as far as I know it is with scturo. I had absolutely no intention of keeping these books beyond the time it took me to read them.

"RAK" : RANDOM ACT of KINDNESS: :foryou:

:: OFFERS (CLAIMS) ::

kav

fmaz

tilleycs (porcupine48)

kav

youmechooz (01TheDude) : YTLM

fmaz (tilleycs)

kav (01TheDude)

Shadow Images (Jester Hats)

Shadow Images (manicnerd)

Shadow Images (Meeklo)

kav (Shadow Images)

Barth (Shadow Images)

jaeldubyoo (CAHokie)

kav (porcupine48)

Venom (chaseman210)

fiberbiskit (Warlord)

ajulliay (techtre2003)

Leroys311 (ebtorres)

aelelarkin (Leroys311)

Shadow Images (shazzzam)

SpideyFein (Shadow Images)

Scturo (kav)

CAHokie (kav, Scturo)

Mayor006 (HarveySwick)

Barth (kav)

neopacket (kav)

ItsJustRyan (Barth)

Shadow Images (Mayor006)

maloney414 (ItsJustRyan)

techvoodoo (maloney414, nnill01)

Jiminy_Cricket/Boboset (jsilverjanet)

neopacket (aelelarkin)

ajulliay (Mayor006)

Shadow Images (Leroys311)

eeyore787 (techvoodoo, neopacket)

kav (Kystix)

Battlerob (ucleben)

fmaz (Battlerob)

Beige (Scturo)

kav (jsilverjanet)

rfoiii (Beige)

maloney414 / CAHokie (313josh)

Boboset (1Cool)

Collect0r (01TheDude)

Mayor006 (boatfund)

Scturo (ebtorres)

Chip Cataldo (Leroys311)

Scturo x2 (fmaz)

Meeklo x4(Scturo, ebtorres, horsehater27, Barth)

Shadow Images (Barth)

kav (Red84)

fmaz (scturo)

DeadPoolJr. (Gunnz)

Tom473 (ParamagicFF)

Shadow Images x3 (Tom473, DeadPoolJr.)

ebtorres (eeyore787)

Shadow Images (Kystix)

kav (stanley1883)

kav (toro)

1Cool (Shadow Images)

Leroys311 (Revat)

kav (Kystix)

ItsJustRyan (shazzzam)

kav (comicalgems)

Beige (1Cool)

ajulliay (CAHokie)

Jazzno (stanley1883)

Tom473 (Beige)

nnill01 (Jazzno)

Chip Cataldo (Chris S.)

Chip Cataldo (Barth)

erazer (youmechooz)

scturo (Ducky13)

nnill01 (neopacket)

Jiminy_Cricket (kav)

WebSlinger (Kav (boboset))

Jiminy_Cricket (Warlord)

erazer (Jiminy_Cricket)

techvoodoo (fmaz)

techvoodoo (Columbia Comics)

nnill01 (kazoo)

wasteddraftpicks (roundguy)

Barth (Red84)

Red84 (wasteddraftpicks)

Cemetery (Red84 & mikenyc)

Chip Cataldo (stanley1883)

ebtorres (Battlerob)

ajulliay (techvoodoo)

kav (HarveySwick)

@Captain_Sawyer (Revival_Hoarder)

Spacy (stanley1883)

kav (Beige)

jsilverjanet (kav)

comicalgems (HarveySwick)

1Cool (comicalgems)

stanley1883 (1Cool)

ebtorres (youmechooz) : YTLM

HarveySwick (ebtorres) : YTLM

Beige (Chip Cataldo)

The top hasn't been updated but here's the list...no need for guess work or drama. Plus, It's linked on page one and Justin posted it a few days ago. We should just manually update this to keep track of things.

any chance after scturo is done with them I can be the next one in line? I did the research after all.

I hope you enjoy them and when you're done, I only ask that you give them back here and keep them in this thread. :baiting:

this was not presented to me as a RAK afaik-- it was a "share a book" which was going to be given to the next in line. I have NEVER received this item and as far as I know it is with scturo. I had absolutely no intention of keeping these books beyond the time it took me to read them.

:facepalm: So someone calls you out indirectly and instead of saying you know your right I have taken from the thread. Let me see what I can offer back to it, you get all defensive and butthurt.

You are the one who was all up into Harvey because you wanted the thread to stay alive. Put your word's into action and quit sitting on the sidelines drinking everyone else's koolaide.

:facepalm: So someone calls you out indirectly and instead of saying you know your right I have taken from the thread. Let me see what I can offer back to it, you get all defensive and butthurt.

You are the one who was all up into Harvey because you wanted the thread to stay alive. Put your word's into action and quit sitting on the sidelines drinking everyone else's koolaide.

:applause:

Unbelievable.

If Kav already shipped that to you, you better return it and pay for shipping on both ends.

EDIT: My comment makes no sense now that 01TheDude deleted his cancel this request immediately for a Kav 'Woodgod' sketch.

Edited by Boboset