• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Ryan there have been dozens of very positive and generous events on this thread-giving up on it because of a rare hiccup seems over reacting.

:gossip: Ryan likes to be dramatic, it's part of his charm

Turn the power off for 24 hours in Los Angeles ;)

got a better one, shut down the cgc servers for maintenance

Or... put Jar Jar Binks in Episode VII.

Ryan there have been dozens of very positive and generous events on this thread-giving up on it because of a rare hiccup seems over reacting.

I'll see that and raise you a defective blue inks turns purple on thousands of slabs....

Chip can you clarify what you meant by this?

I have inventory that my business owns, books I sell on consignment, and books I own personally.

Peace,

Chip

ok, so all the books you offered I assume are part of your personal collection correct. And the ones in the picture are your business or consignment.

lol

I picked up some power of the force toys today at an estate sale - they may or may not show up here soon

I just PM'd 1Cool for his address. I'm sending him the ASM #298 and #299 from this thread.

I'm leaving both my offers up for people to take them as gifts (whether I eventually get a strike or not), and then bowing out of the regular part of this thread.

I'll still pop in and put up freebies for anyone to just take because I'm a selfish greedy fruck who offers such little in return for what's been given to me around here. :eyeroll:

Peace,

Chip

I have inventory that my business owns, books I sell on consignment, and books I own personally.

Peace,

Chip

ok, so all the books you offered I assume are part of your personal collection correct. And the ones in the picture are your business or consignment.

Yes, that's correct.

Peace,

Chip

Peace,

Chip

Yes, that's correct.

Peace,

Chip

So was this gift for your business or personal?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7789350#Post7789350

lol

I picked up some power of the force toys today at an estate sale - they may or may not show up here soon

Oh cool - I have a full set of the original Kenner figs anyway so NOT looking to buy. PM me though and share what you got. The last 17 had some pretty decent sculpts for their time.

Peace,

Chip

Yes, that's correct.

Peace,

Chip

So was this gift for your business or personal?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7789350#Post7789350

It's really stuff like this that makes me sad. :sorry:

People do so much for this guy and he doesn't care to give back. :facepalm:

Call me a bully or Mr. Negative, but how can anyone argue this. :(:facepalm:

I just PM'd 1Cool for his address. I'm sending him the ASM #298 and #299 from this thread.

I'm leaving both my offers up for people to take them as gifts (whether I eventually get a strike or not), and then bowing out of the regular part of this thread.

I'll still pop in and put up freebies for anyone to just take because I'm a selfish greedy fruck who offers such little in return for what's been given to me around here. :eyeroll:

Peace,

Chip

I think you are taking this way to personal. You offered up some books, cool. Just dont get too upset over this thread. Besides, guide price kamandi's are wonderful and even better is when some insufficiently_thoughtful_person actually pays anywhere near guide for them. Raw Kamandi's, in any grade, minus #1 are $1.

lol

Oh cool - I have a full set of the original Kenner figs anyway so NOT looking to buy. PM me though and share what you got. The last 17 had some pretty decent sculpts for their time.

I'll PM you picks nothing great

c0de56fe1e66ddaee5a1df0e55fdac49_zps266f0419.jpg

lol I am literally sitting here drinking a Sam Adams (Andrew no get to drink much beer no more) and have my feet up as I read through the forum...

It's really stuff like this that makes me sad. :sorry:

People do so much for this guy and he doesn't care to give back. :facepalm:

Call me a bully or Mr. Negative, but how can anyone argue this. :(:facepalm:

Really? I've gotta trot out every donation thread I've contributed to over the past few years?

...and argue WHAT? What exactly are you talking about?

I think the thread might have died. :sorry:

If someone wants to save it, :foryou:

Otherwise, I can get rid of the first post and we can just rename the thread PIF2. (shrug)

It hasn't died Swick. We discussed this weeks ago. We knew there would be a few rough patches but once those get ironed (striked) out, then the other 99% can enjoy the thread. Dont let it stress you buddy.