• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Captain America Comics #1 Club
14 14

1,543 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Dark Knight said:

What do you guys think of the Cap 1s that sold at CC?

I think the 0.5 copy did very well at $25k. But the 5.5 i felt was a great deal.

As a buyer I would be very happy. I was expecting it to hit 160K+ since it looked every bit the 5.5 grade so can't fault that. 

12 minutes ago, lhcomics said:

As a buyer I would be very happy. I was expecting it to hit 160K+ since it looked every bit the 5.5 grade so can't fault that. 

Indeed! Definitely looked right for the grade. Thought Cap 1's were selling close to $40k a point.

29 minutes ago, Dark Knight said:

What do you guys think of the Cap 1s that sold at CC?

I think the 0.5 copy did very well at $25k. But the 5.5 i felt was a great deal.

I thought the 0,5 was string considering it’s eye appeal and missing pieces. The 5.5 was st around 27 a point I think ? 

26 minutes ago, Dark Knight said:

Indeed! Definitely looked right for the grade. Thought Cap 1's were selling close to $40k a point.

the nice looking 0.5 that was missing both centerfolds sold for $30k on comclink a few months ago.  I could see that copy sell for $50k if the 2 centerfolds were married

Edited by Spiderturtle

56 minutes ago, Spiderturtle said:

the nice looking 0.5 that was missing both centerfolds sold for $30k on comclink a few months ago.  I could see that copy sell for $50k if the 2 centerfolds were married

That was a sweet looking 0.5. Nicest one out there graded that I personally know of. 

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 2:35 PM, Spiderturtle said:

16 and 17 is the centerfold; 15 and 18 is the 2nd centerfold

Yes

I need the first three wraps and the two center wraps and 3 various pages it looks like!

That could be a tall order?

Finders fee?

Any help greatly appreciated - John

7 minutes ago, lhcomics said:

BIN priced just lowered on this Cap 1 CGC 6.0 from 200K to 175K. What's everyone waiting for? 

Seller should take the 150k offer.  25k a point and they all sell on CLink ( abs there’s quite a few ). The 5.5 seller needs to go home