• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mega Modern Lots - Bulk Blowouts!

9 posts in this topic

My venture into mystery boxes went over like a lead balloon so lets try the same boxes without any mystery what so ever. Here are the modern mystery boxes and you get to pick which one you want. All boxes will be $100 shipped within the USA. I do offer international shipping but it will be at cost minus $10. No HOS members. First I'll take it via time stamp wins the book either in the thread or via PM. And feel free to thread- all you want as long as its somewhat constructive. I try to have all the boxes listed by tomorrow night - sorry for the delay.

First up is a set of two Onibuses which are brand new. The Spiderman 1 is still in the shrink wrap but it is starting to break apart. Book has never been opened. The Avengers 1 is out of its shrink wrap but looks to be never read. This is a great way to read AF 15, Spiderman 1 - 32 and Avengers 1- 30. Originally $200 but it can be yours for $100.

IMG_12951_zps0f3ae9d9.jpg

Glad to see someone is watching. I thought everyone was over waiting for the next set of books to be posted on the Giving Tree thread .

I mailed out your two mysterious boxes today so you should get them early next week. I packed in some extra great book since you grabbed them sight unseen.

Item is on hold while I offer it up in another section of the boards. I'll put it back up if its not taken.