• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incredible Hulk 181 VG+ in the raw sales thread!

25 posts in this topic

One book, first :takeit: wins!

NO HOS/PL/Trouble Makers.

Shipping is $10.00, I am covering insurance. (within the U.S, out of country will be discussed).

I accept Paypal, Check, MO. Check or MO preferred, I need to sort out for tax season soon.... Paypal is gonna catch up.

PM any questions, etc..

Thanks, and someone buy this guy!

Incredible Hulk #181 VG+ $740.00

001_zps4c2fb241.jpg

002_zps302bd4e9.jpg

Nice full date stamp on that BC. This might be only the second time I've seen that on a FC/BC hulk 181.

Absolutely love that BC date stamp! :cloud9:

Right on with the grade Pat... a lot to like with this copy!

All PMs have been replied. I have had quite a few people interested, and asked about resto. The books had no ct, tear seals, etc.. The book exhibits typical wear for the grade, and has no indication of being "touched".

Pat

Depends on where you begin, Pat. :baiting:

Well... If 4.0 copies are now over $600.00, and a 5.0 is currently fetching over $850.00 how far off base am I? I can honestly say if you look at last sale and expect to purchase one for that price, you are not following the current trending of the book in all surrounding grades. I do not believe this to be priced at anything other that current market value, but maybe I am wrong. Guess I will have to see what the CGC gods believe.

Pat, it was a joke. Hence the stick poking. It is an absolutely fair market price and I've been nothing but pleased w/books I've bought from you. If I didn't have one (or four), I'd be one of those PMs.

Pat, it was a joke. Hence the stick poking. It is an absolutely fair market price and I've been nothing but pleased w/books I've bought from you. If I didn't have one (or four), I'd be one of those PMs.
It's not a big deal dude, it's just if people are not aware of the current market of the book, they may take it wrong. Either way, I am confident I will do okay with CGC.

Yep. Non scientific rule of thumb seems to be remove the decimal, add a zero to the grade plus another $300 until you get to 8.0 and above. 4.5 @$750 is completely in line w/market. Reduction even more so.

I did not mean to threadkrap either, Pat, I am just out of time with prices on these… Also, you are right: people seem a lot more confident to buy CGC on certain books… who knows?

Also, you are right saying people may not be aware of the current value, but for these uninformed, for example, just looking at eBay (say) might not suffice, as it will give just ONE indication…

For example, I was unsure how to price my Hero for Hire #1 I sold in the VCC: both books are trending up, and Hulk #181 seems unstoppable…