• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tHE HUMANS- Keenan Marshall Keller and Tom Neely

225 posts in this topic

So after staring at both copies for a while:

The yellow in the background where the #0 is looks lighter in the earlier copy

And the left and middle monkeys faces look a little crisper on the earlier books.

The backs I can't really tell any difference and the interiors are all B&W so no difference.

Best I could do.

Can you possibly link 2 High rez scans for us to compare? :foryou:

I doubt you cold tell by those.

I might be able to in a few days.

Starting to get very irritated that I have not received my order and I am pretty patient with these kinds of things. I know I ordered before most people here as I ordered before the thread went up which is another kick in the nay nays besides the 2 month wait.

Thanks for taking the time to listen to me whine.

Starting to get very irritated that I have not received my order and I am pretty patient with these kinds of things. I know I ordered before most people here as I ordered before the thread went up which is another kick in the nay nays besides the 2 month wait.

I sent an e-mail monday asking where my 29 copies were. Got a response within 12 hours saying they were packaged that night and were going out in the morning.

Send them a reminder e-mail because we no longer have paypal protection and I'm starting to side with Larry on this one.

I sent an e-mail monday asking where my 29 copies were. Got a response within 12 hours saying they were packaged that night and were going out in the morning.

Send them a reminder e-mail because we no longer have paypal protection and I'm starting to side with Larry on this one.

Thanks, I will do that!