• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tHE HUMANS- Keenan Marshall Keller and Tom Neely

225 posts in this topic

tumblr_nd5eb7k1Mj1rkky2io1_500.jpg

:applause:

Is that the first print or the second printing of the first print?

Or has there been another release of the first print due to demand...

:)

Looks like a first, unless it's a phantom variant, then it's a 3rd....

This is from the first wave of printings yes. I have 8 that came from the next wave but honestly really can't tell the difference at all.

This is from the first wave of printings yes. I have 8 that came from the next wave but honestly really can't tell the difference at all.

How do you know then?

How does anybody?

I have twenty.

They all look the same.

You can't. I went over them with a fine tooth brush, and even put them under an Eludium P32 Space Generator and couldn't see any differences.

Killer grade on an awesome book!

Saw quite a few of The Humans #0 at MondoCon in Austin, Texas. Didn't pick it up because I'm unsure if I would like it. I'd rather wait for the release of the first issue to make a decision.

Since I didn't see this posted, there will be three covers for The Humans #1:

1. Regular

2. Forbidden Planet/Jetpack Comics

3. Comic Book Legal Defense Fund (CBLDF)

You can view them all here: http://humansforlife.com/BLOG

The website has had the zero issue listed as temporarily sold out and to check back soon for quite some time. I don't know if they are ever intending on selling that second half of the first print run through it or if they are just going to sell them at shows.

The website has had the zero issue listed as temporarily sold out and to check back soon for quite some time. I don't know if they are ever intending on selling that second half of the first print run through it or if they are just going to sell them at shows.

They sold out of both a while ago.

The creators told me they didn't want to do any variants and that it would be very off-putting with there stance, and sent me some pretty stern e-mails about it.

SO I am very surprised and kind of angry to see the Forbidden Planet / Jetpack Comics variant cover.

I'll be sure to sell all my copies of #0 when this book comes out.