• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Incredible Hulk #181

14 posts in this topic

7.5. It looks like it has some printing defects but I didn't deduct for that at all. Some scuffing seems to be the main culprit. I'm just not seeing enough to drop it below that. This is a perfect book to submit and then come back here with the results after everyone has weighed in.

I'm curious what the missing colour is along the spine side? Is this production related? Is it scuffed or the result of a tape pull?

8.5 if it is production related.

7.0 if it's anything but production related. as per divad this spine anomaly is production related.

I'm curious what the missing colour is along the spine side? Is this production related? Is it scuffed or the result of a tape pull?

7.0 if it's anything but production related.

The spine issue is production related. I've owned many copies of this book. It won't impact the grade at all.. Is it better to have a copy without it? Absolutely. This copy is a solid 8.0, possible 8.5. (thumbs u

7.0 if it's anything but production related.

With divad confirming the production related spine issue I am confirming what I think is an 8.5 IMHO! Really nice looking copy!