• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

Just now, kav said:

and it wasn't a 'mistake'.  No one 'accidentally' kept kraven like they tripped down the stairs or something.

if someone tripped down the stairs, had a hospital stay or some other injury-- that might impact them from sending Kraven along. Or you know-- pretty much anything happening in your life which is more important (i.e. everything).

1 minute ago, 01TheDude said:
2 minutes ago, kav said:

well why would you want to be involved with the kraven thing at all if you were just gonna keep him for nearly a year or forever if no one got on you about it?  what's fun about that?

maybe they enjoy annoying you--- just a thought

lol

So what is the acceptable amount for one person to hold onto it without doing anything with it or passing it on? A year? 2? Keep it as long as you want since no one can ask?

1 minute ago, CAHokie said:

So what is the acceptable amount for one person to hold onto it without doing anything with it or passing it on? A year? 2? Keep it as long as you want since no one can ask?

my thoughts exactly

1 hour ago, kav said:

well why would you want to be involved with the kraven thing at all if you were just gonna keep him for nearly a year or forever if no one got on you about it?  what's fun about that?

I couldn't agree more.  If a person is not ready to get Kraven and do there city thing..... then they need to NOT ask for him.  It's about taking Kraven around their own city and showing the sites...... not, something else

17 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

was there a time limit established when they started the thread?

A reasonable amount of time would seem to be like a month or maybe two, max. I don't know.

the whole thing is rather silly

I mean you could show up at any party, urinate in the punch bowl and be a jerk and ruin the entire party then say well it was just a party whats the big deal the whole thing is rather silly.  

personally I planned to get kraven, snap my pics, enter in the book, and send him on the next day.  

yep most of what makes life enjoyable is 'silly'.  We do not need to go to movies, communicate on the internet, go to parties, amusement parks, events, concerts or anything in order to survive.  We also do not need all the varieties of foods-we can subsist on rice, meat and broccolli.   Boiling it down all we really 'need' is a cave, food and water.  Everything else is extraneous.

1 minute ago, 01TheDude said:

you win-- enjoy your thread.

Dang now you 'meta-win'.

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 7:27 PM, kav said:

yep most of what makes life enjoyable is 'silly'.  We do not need to go to movies, communicate on the internet, go to parties, amusement parks, events, concerts or anything in order to survive.  We also do not need all the varieties of foods-we can subsist on rice, meat and broccolli.   Boiling it down all we really 'need' is a cave, food and water.  Everything else is extraneous.

I'm trying to remember if there has ever been a comic hero called "Caveman" ?   I see humor happening :grin: