• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

Fun idea. Reminds me of that slab that went all over, or the trade paperbacks that never came my way. I would love to hand out with Kraven, particularily at one of the upcoming comic cons.

One day, someone send him to me please. Note: I am in Canada, if I need to assist in paying for the flight to my address let me know.

Send the little guy to OZ - he can go on the Barbie!

A card should go with Kraven so anyone who gets him, signs the card with date and place and passes him on.

He can come to the footy at the MCG with me one day.....

That is a good idea. I will take care of creating something for that.

Good work Sir (worship)

Send him to me in Winnipeg, there's the new Human Rights Museum opening this fall. Kraven can learn a thing or two on human rights n' such.

I dont think someone who hunts people for fun cares about human rights

Send the little guy to OZ - he can go on the Barbie!

A card should go with Kraven so anyone who gets him, signs the card with date and place and passes him on.

He can come to the footy at the MCG with me one day.....

That is a good idea. I will take care of creating something for that.

It'll need to be big and signings will need to be smaller to keep room for everyone.

We did something like this a few years ago (I believe Ze-man started it).

It was a Kamandi comic book in a USPS Box that had a pic of Cap on it. They came to be known as Cap and Mandi and they traveled the world several times over before it ended.

Send him to me in Winnipeg, there's the new Human Rights Museum opening this fall. Kraven can learn a thing or two on human rights n' such.

Canadians can make him care and teach him to be sorry.

Seriously, there should be a list. Put me down. Boston! :sumo:There are like four or five guys in Boston that could take a turn. (tsk) Not falling for it Hector!

Yup. I'm on the list after HarveySwick.

Make him roll some cheese around for a while and he'll learn

There's no parks in Winnipeg though…

We need confirmation from OP and first stop if the list is a go. First 3-4 tops are on page one, then in order of post?

That sounds a really fair way to do it.

Could I suggest maybe no more than 3 or 4 days for each person, as with postage times, as little as 10 - 15 people may end up with the little guy, rather than potentially 50+

2c

We need confirmation from OP and first stop if the list is a go. First 3-4 tops are on page one, then in order of post?

That sounds a really fair way to do it.

Could I suggest maybe no more than 3 or 4 days for each person, as with postage times, as little as 10 - 15 people may end up with the little guy, rather than potentially 50+

2c

Yeah I like that. Kraven will be on his way to California in the morning. We can make a list after that based on order of posts.

Edited by Barth

3 or 4 days may be a bit short. If I got him on Monday and had to ship him on Friday, he would basically only be going to work with me. What if there was a cool event coming up to take him to, it would be a shame to miss it.