• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

I would like to be added to the list so he can come hunt in Las Vegas

IMG_20160407_165235701_HDR_zpsxb9xlbgj.jpg

Made a slight detour to Vegas (with Kraven in tow) to attend my daughters wedding. What's with all the rain ?? It poured while we were there.....

but anyways, I'll give you this one Kraven shot. From that giant ferris wheel ride. Kraven, a Trump supporter ??

Kraven should hunt The Rhino. Seems a natural.

Funny you say that. Kraven heard there was a Rhino down at Bring recycling, so he went to check it out.

IMG_4676_zpscdiysqsw.jpg

IMG_4678_zpshvqwhmiy.jpg

People are genuinely shocked when they find out we have cougars and wild rhinos running around the outskirts of town.

Kraven should hunt The Rhino. Seems a natural.

Funny you say that. Kraven heard there was a Rhino down at Bring recycling, so he went to check it out.

IMG_4676_zpscdiysqsw.jpg

IMG_4678_zpshvqwhmiy.jpg

After a pint and a half Kraven was feelin it..... and wanted to show us how strong he was. Here he is doing the Iron Cross position. He, seemingly, could have held that pose forever...... but we wanted to take a drink from our beers and made him get down

kraven%20iron%20cross_zpssfvoisye.jpg

IMG_20160428_104712288_HDR_zpsfjgcifat.jpg

Today in Springfield, something was going down. A zillion people converged on Island Park and were instructed to .... "form a line". A freaking LONG line cuz there were THOUSANDS OF THEM !!!

IMG_20160428_104743851_zpszxnj1p9h.jpg

Kraven of course said..... "I don't wait in lines". I am Kraven !! So he hung around the outskirts trying to figure out what was going down.

Streets were blocked off from traffic. Men in black suits and dark sunglasses suddenly appeared in strategic places. Cops and K-9 units were everywhere. What the hell was going on?

IMG_20160428_104234545_zpsti5fvi5h.jpg

IMG_20160428_104335174_zpsigwszkb4.jpg

IMG_20160428_104227217_zpstntp4yqf.jpg

Looks like a spend the day with Kraven opp.

Can't think of anything else get folks lined up like that.

Then Kraven found out what it was. Some dude running for President of the United States was making an appearance. Holding a rally. Giving some speeches.

IMG_20160428_104422698%202_zpsvmfd8vux.jpg

IMG_20160428_104540787_HDR_zpsvsxqhwgb.jpg

"Who gives a rip about him when "I.... Kraven the Hunter am here"!! These people should be flocking to hear ME speak !!

IMG_20160428_104126325_HDR_zpsc5goqqq8.jpg

This was as close as the "men in dark suits" would let Kraven get without official clearance..... so he decided to......

But that was only because he rested in the presence of the only created creature that he had never defeated in battle!! The ever elusive Sasquatch !! The Bigfoot himself !!

IMG_20160428_155823931_zpsuewyu4nu.jpg