• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

Kraven is on his way to Senormac. I will miss him we had a great time together. Good luck Mike he is a handful lol

Edited by Azkaban

I agree. Excellent photos and documentation of Kraven and his travels.

I'm sharing them with office folk.

If Kraven is doing a tour of the great white north, I don't mind getting bumped down on the list. I've got a few office people excited about Kraven's visit to Washington D.C. So I'm farming out Ideas for places for him to visit.

But I won't feel bad if you push me down the list for convenience sake or letting in some other overlooked member.

-Terry

Edited by Firespitter

Is this the 6" figure of Kraven? I'm going to make a couple of slabs (and maybe a some other weapons) for the ultimate hunter before he gets to me and want to size them for scale.

The look on his face makes me think one of his slabs must be PLOD.

-Terry

This story has had a drastic change in purpose and has been edited out for a possible future action figure story thread. Sorry for being such a scatter brain.

Here then is Kravens visit to Springfield Oregon

Edited by Senormac