• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

65 posts in this topic

Yes I am on the PL, full disclosure. If you'd like the know the details of such just let me know. Other than a few discretion's I have stellar feedback over many years.

I'm willing to offer full refunds, and even payment upon receipt of goods, with a charge for shipping/handling.

Just trying to slowly repair my name.

Yes I am on the PL, full disclosure. If you'd like the know the details of such just let me know. Other than a few discretion's I have stellar feedback over many years.

I'm willing to offer full refunds, and even payment upon receipt of goods, with a charge for shipping/handling.

Just trying to slowly repair my name.

Quickest route to that is making the person you wronged whole. You sound reasonable, have you at least tried that?

I'm fairly certain that the whole point of PL is to keep you from transacting here until that issue is resolved....so instead of slashing prices here and in your other thread you should probably just get yourself removed from the PL.

hey guys as i posted in the other prob. discussion forum, I lost contact with wolf pack, and i decided it would be best to refund him the money for the book. i sent in an official paypal request, which he never responded to so the funds just went to him automatically.

ScreenShot2014-07-08at83032AM_zps2cc87b36.png

any subsequent attempts to reach out of him have been ignored. i even was going to offer to find a replacement book and send to him free of charge yet he's yet to respond to one of my DMs.

and to re-iterate, if anyone would like these books i will take 100% of the responsibility.

you just pay for shipping, i ship the book over. if you don't like the book, change your mind, just ship it right back and you owe nothing.

if you do like the book, then you can pay me after you've received your product and are satisfied.

i don't see a much better guarantee than that.

correct i sold him 2 books, the $200 is sllipng my mind right now but i can look it up in my records.

i misplaced the MD1 i was adding as well. by the time he got the shipment he realized it was missing and pretty quickly filed a complaint on ebay. i told him i'd find the MD1, then i realized that I had shipped it off to CGC. due to the backup in Moderns, it was taking a while, so I decide to just refund him the amount he wanted.

he kind of cut of communication with me, but after he brought me to the PL , i was trying to reach out of him to send him a copy of slabbed MD1, possibly even a 9.8. but he has ignored me since.

Furthermore after I refunded $30 he asked for a further payment of the full amount $230, even though he had the $200 NM 98 in hand. I asked him if he'd send the book back in i refunded the full $230.

After no response I then told him that I'd be willing to send over free books or whatever he felt would make the situation right. He then removed himself from the topic and never has talked to me since. Never canceled the request for the additional $200, and I had to deal with paypal.

ONCE again to re-iterate I take full responsibility and attempted to make whatever amends I could....

I'm just trying to sell a few books here, and I'm really giving no chance to "pull a fast one" on anyone here....

ScreenShot2014-07-08at91325AM_zpsc6801bf4.png