• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale - Mike Zeck,Sean Murphy, Dustin Nguyen and more

8 posts in this topic

UPDATE -

New update - Some more pieces have sold, but there are a few still left and a few new ones added. For all members of this site I am offering 10% off all asking prices and free shipping. I am including this offer to members who reside outside of the U.S. as well for the free shipping. Also if you are interested in more than one piece we can always discuss bulk discounts. Feel free to ask about other items that are not in my sale gallery, we may be able to work something out. Also my CAF buddy Conny Valentina is having a sale of her own. She has some nice pieces by Mark Brooks and Frank Cho in there. Check it out if you have a moment -

http://comicartfans.com/gallerynew.asp?GCat=31195

Thanks again!

I have a sale on some of the commissions I've had done over the past few years and wanted to let anyone interested know that I have some pieces currently listed on CAF. Here is the link -

http://comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=158374

All items have a price listed along with a best offer option. If you are interested in multiple pieces we can work out a deal and save you some $$

As for breakdowns here is what I have -

Howard Chaykin - Black Kiss Part 2 OA - $300 - size 11x17

Mike Zeck - Punisher - $450 - size 9x12

Sean Gordon Murphy - Goldeneye James Bond - $1500 - size 11x17

Colleen Coover - The White and Black Queen - $150 - size 9x12

Marcio Takara - Poison Ivy - $150 - size 9x12

Steve Mannion - Fearless Dawn - $75 - size 9x12

Dave Bullock - Poison Ivy - $400 - size 11x17

Eric Canete - Las Vegas Comic Con Promo Showgirl - $350 - size 9x12

Ryan Kelly - Mary Jane Watson - $100 - size 11x17

Mike Maihack - Batgirl VS Poison Ivy - $150 - size 11x17

Ben Templesmith - Leia VS Jabba - $400 - size 11x17

Dan Hipp - Batman VS Pokemon - $100 - size - 9x12

Dustin Nguyen - Lil Batman Promo Piece - $400 - size 5x6

Darwyn Cooke - Wonder Woman - $500 - size 9x12

If interested just let me know either here via a :takeit: or PM me or via email at chris.stafford@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

:bump:

Thanks Simon!

You know I will convince you to buy something yet!

I completely forgot to mention that I will be at SDCC this year so if any parties are going there and would like me to bring the art to buy in person I can more than accommodate.