• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grayson

32 posts in this topic

I loved the Nigthwing new 52 series, but I don't get the FE reveal that prompted Grayson.

Nightwing had the best Court of Owls story by far when he took out his attacker and the art for the most part was excellent. This is some cheap way to bump numbers with a number 1 and then you know they are going to continue Nightwing again at some point.

Not me, I'm out from here on.

I can't get past the cover. Does D ick Grayson actually use a gun in this title? If so, that's highly disappointing.

Well he uses a gun but not in the way people normally would. They establish that early in the issue. Whether he will or won't later in the series remains to be seen.

i think in a interview with CBR they said theirs going to be a time when he needs to use the gun with no other way out of it. which is going to cause conflict within him since he also has a strong feel on not killing anyone.

I loved the Nigthwing new 52 series, but I don't get the FE reveal that prompted Grayson.

Nightwing had the best Court of Owls story by far when he took out his attacker and the art for the most part was excellent. This is some cheap way to bump numbers with a number 1 and then you know they are going to continue Nightwing again at some point.

Not me, I'm out from here on.

i see what you are talking about how DC could be doing a Marvel, but i don't see how he can go back to being nightwing and have a normal life if everybody and villain in the world knows who you are, plus the world and other hero's think his dead. i find this to be something original and different for once and could turn into something great for this character.

Anyone pick up the second issue? I read some good reviews and grabbed it because I like the character and want to like the book.

It still didn't do it for me. I'm confused by some of the threads in the story. Are they supposed to be working at the school? What was the point of the one guy getting in the way of the bow and arrows? Why is the one guy looking for him and where the heck was he?

I'll admit I'm not a huge follower of the character and not a tenured Batman reader, but for a second issue these confused me. If you're trying to grab new readers, you shouldn't have so many question marks. I feel like I'm coming in to the middle of a series. If that was their intent, why not just leave the old title going?