• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 7

154 posts in this topic

Man, I'm just loving the back cover of that detective. Order fireworks through the mail! What a different world.

(Including 10 N****rchasers.)

Seriously...some of the ads are non-PC mind-blowers...including the BC of one of your books in Round 7 the KRAK-A-JAP gun...WOW! I know we all played war against the Japanese and the Germans as kids...not to mention Cowboys and Indians...but still trips me out to see it in print aimed at kids...

TheBlackTerror6-Back_zpsa284af20.jpg

:applause:

Hypothetically, what would happen if we created our own grades. Say like a 0.8 or 6.75, would they be valid? Sometimes I have random thoughts swirling around my head.

Don't mind if I just pull out this little gremlin.

:screwy:

very interesting grades submitted so far.... :cloud9:

I would bet this round ends up with the most diverse assortment of grades in the competition. I have not submitted my grades yet because I am nervous on both books.

I oscillated between 0.5 and 10.0 on the TEC 40 :insane:

I would bet this round ends up with the most diverse assortment of grades in the competition. I have not submitted my grades yet because I am nervous on both books.

Damn I guess my NG won't work then

:jokealert:

I nailed it. If CGC gave it some other grade...... THEY ARE WRONG (:

Man, I'm just loving the back cover of that detective. Order fireworks through the mail! What a different world.

(Including 10 N****rchasers.)

Seriously...some of the ads are non-PC mind-blowers...including the BC of one of your books in Round 7 the KRAK-A-JAP gun...WOW! I know we all played war against the Japanese and the Germans as kids...not to mention Cowboys and Indians...but still trips me out to see it in print aimed at kids...

TheBlackTerror6-Back_zpsa284af20.jpg

You had me google it and actually found this. Now I'm going to have to scour EBay...

1Cool

1koko

A.Romeo

aggr1103

ashsaytr

Awax

Beige

camper49

CBT

Chris S.

Columbia Comics

Conan_Aficionado