• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRADE NOW IN | PGM - MARVEL PREMIERE #1 The Power Of Warlock

14 posts in this topic

Great looking copy!

8.0 IMHO! You have numerous spine creases along the entire spine visible on the front cover. The LLFC appears to be slightly abraded. Edge wear on the front cover right side - lower area and a slight CB crease mid way up. On the back cover the edge wear is apparent on the TLBC and a minute edge tear near the middle.

I love this book and it's notoriously hard to find in high grade. That book is gorgeous. The ncb spine stresses bring it down, but I think it'd still squeak out a 9.0.

Grade now in.

17962048458_1e37a7f8d8_b.jpg

17529378673_8e6ffef20a_b.jpg

Everyone was pretty much on target with Dr. Balls and mr_highgrade spot on. Honourable mentions to dead_clone, HighStakesComics, Furby and bighairjer. Sadly no one (including me) picked up the restoration.

According to the grading notes it has:

Color touch (Non-archival material small areas) Bottom Spine C-1

Color touch (Non-archival material small areas) Center Spine C-1

Color touch (Non-archival material small areas) Top Spine C-1

Very disappointed especially as I bought from a quite well respected and reviewed ebay seller. Have sent an email to them, let's see what happens...