• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Apology and Farewell

98 posts in this topic

A bit upset there haven't been any racist remarks yet.

:facepalm:

Did you miss the posts where Asian racist epithets were made in my direction?

As for the name, Joe is m first name, Drew is a nickname.

Why even bring this up again? Stick to comics (leave out the selling part).

A bit upset there haven't been any racist remarks yet.

:facepalm:

Did you miss the posts where Asian racist epithets were made in my direction?

yes, I did. If they were made, those that made them deserve strikes.

Post them here if you please.

+1 that should not be tolerated and would be important to out those members

Why are you still here? Your reasons for hopefully getting banned are on you. Go get your shiznit together and then go do something else with your time. I really don't care what - just go do it with a group of people who accepts you. And then try to not them off as much as you have pissed off people here.

When in cyberspace here,all we have to go by is your honor and your word.Once you've blown that you are untrustworthy.I can't imagine losing trust HERE of all places! This place is in my opinion the hub of major collectors.I guess I can't see the benefit of lying,cheating ,and stealing here or in life in general.I certainly can't understand blaming a disease for your actions either.God speed and good riddance.

I've been acting like a complete tool on many occasions on this board. From the lies, the the shilling, to the overall lack of decency, apologies are not enough. as my behavior has been erratic I've been diagnosed with Cyclothymia, a low spectrum version of Bipolar disorder. Essentially it leads to me acting erratic when in manic phases, having no care for the consequences of my actions and having an elevated sense of worth. I've begun to do CBT as well as taking medicine which is helping.

This describes the entire board. Why leave your people?

114842d1385503634-resident-visa-work-options-hit-nail-head.jpg

Perhaps after I get things sorted out, I'll be back but I've gotten the feeling that I'm not welcome in my current state, and that's understandable.

You'll be a member of the HoS at that point, so you probably won't be welcomed back with open arms 2c

I think we should start a board wide pool for how long he'll be "gone" and how many letters and/or numbers will be in his new name. We can donate prizes. The tie breaker goes to the member with the closest guess for how long before he starts a sales thread.

Just a thought.

He's already changed his tune about that right here in the thread.

The over/under on time before he doesn't stick to this FDQ exit is "instantaneous".

So its no secret, I've been acting like a complete tool on many occasions on this board. From the lies, the the shilling, to the overall lack of decency, apologies are not enough. I've decided (with the advice of others) the best thing to do is to just step away completely from the board.

This is not an excuse, but I've recently begun to see a Therapist as my behavior has been erratic and has affected my job, and day to day life. I've been diagnosed with Cyclothymia, a low spectrum version of Bipolar disorder. Essentially it leads to me acting erratic when in manic phases, having no care for the consequences of my actions and having an elevated sense of worth. I've begun to do CBT as well as taking medicine which is helping. Once again I'm not looking for sympathy, but if you do feel like things are starting to get away from you and you aren't yourself I urge you to see a therapist.

Or, perhaps, an "alias"?

Or, perhaps, an "alias"?

Or maybe he's one of those guys that tell so many lies they don't know what's the truth anymore,and starts tripping over every lie.I think the disease is pathelogical. hm

Wait… Why did you sign off "The Shiller Speaks" as Drew Kim but then this one as Joe?

:gossip: must be that bipolar BS

Nailed it.

You need to change your thread title as the farewell implies that you are, well, actually leaving.

Wait… Why did you sign off "The Shiller Speaks" as Drew Kim but then this one as Joe?

:gossip: must be that bipolar BS

Nailed it.

You need to change your thread title as the farewell implies that you are, well, actually leaving.

And you trust him to really do so?

To be fair, meds cost money. Even if it's a $20 co-pay, he still has to get the money somewhere.