• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How soon does the census update?

8 posts in this topic

Sorry if this is covered already, but I am wondering if anyone knows how soon the census is updated once a submission has been graded. Does it occur immediatley, prior to encapsulation, or upon shipping to the customer (or even later)? Thanks.

Thanks, just me being impatient to find out a grade. I had a batch of books shift to 'graded' on 6/23, they are in the encapsulation room, but don't appear to be reflected in the census yet (1 book will be a new Title added). I was thinking that since they don't provide grades until books are moved to 'shipped', it may also be when the census is updated as well.

The census is very unreliable and should not be trusted if your looking for updates.

Thanks guys, I'll just be patient and wait too see how they turn out. Thinking about it a little more, I don't think they would enter a grade in the census until after encapsulation and QC check has been performed.

every Monday I think it is.

Actually it updates every Tuesday early morning....

-J.

Yup. Gemma mentioned when in one of her posts a while back. Couldn't find the thread.

(thumbs u