• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic 4 is basically Chronicle 2

49 posts in this topic

Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR Has Officially Wrapped Filming

BuCrd_eIgAAHU0J.jpg

I just don't see 'The Fantastic Four' with this photo.

Four things why I think this movie will be better then people think.

1.Fox has rebooted The Planet of the Apes to critical and box office acclaim.

2.The Fox X-Men series has been pretty good.

3.Josh Trank`s Chronicle was a new kind of interesting twist on superheroes.

4. Michael B. Jordan who plays the Human Torch is a brilliant actor. Check him out in his performance in Fruitvale Station.

51xiTH0qIsL.jpg

So put me down now as someone who thinks it will surprise in a good way. :wishluck:

BuCrd_eIgAAHU0J.jpg

A few comic book flicks ago most on this board said domestic box offfice was the No. 1 most important number related to the success of a comic book flick. Mostly, it seemed, because of merchandising.

However, over the last couple of flicks international box office provided eye-popping results and there is a shift perception going on about the importance of domestic vs. foreign box office.

I suspect this movie is being made more for overseas audiences than for U.S. fanboys.

i can't think these movie is going to be any good it almost feels like it has been rush, they only barley made 3 months of filming. when most films take 4-6 months filming. now is just a wait and see game.

BuCrd_eIgAAHU0J.jpg

Four things why I think this movie will be better then people think.

1.Fox has rebooted The Planet of the Apes to critical and box office acclaim.

2.The Fox X-Men series has been pretty good.

3.Josh Trank`s Chronicle was a new kind of interesting twist on superheroes.

4. Michael B. Jordan who plays the Human Torch is a brilliant actor. Check him out in his performance in Fruitvale Station.

51xiTH0qIsL.jpg

So put me down now as someone who thinks it will surprise in a good way. :wishluck:

Put me down as someone who doesn't like Hollywood pulling the wool over people's eyes and telling everyone that poop is really steak.

If you want to make a movie about 4 people then do it, but don't make a movie that has nothing to do with the Fantastic Four and call it an FF movie.

This is the same brainwashing that puts a chassis from one auto manufacturer under the skin of another and they try to sell you an entirely 'new' car. :screwy:

I'll reserve final judgement until the movie comes out but right now it smells like a stinker, just like pretty much every other hero movie that Fox put out. And I'm pretty good at smelling stinkers.

i can't think these movie is going to be any good it almost feels like it has been rush, they only barley made 3 months of filming. when most films take 4-6 months filming. now is just a wait and see game.

It does seem incredibly fast…

As ComicConnoisseur said, Michael B Jordan is a pretty solid actor. The girl was pretty good on Cards. I'm not holding my breath, but I'm trying to stay positive.