• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic 4 is basically Chronicle 2

49 posts in this topic

Which already makes it better than either of the last 2 FF movies.

When the receipts for this movie come in it's gonna be clobberin time

Which already makes it better than either of the last 2 FF movies.

The FF: Extended Cut makes Chris Evan's character a little more likable though. Kind of a necessary watch if you are a Captain America fan.

The -script is evolving as the movie is being filmed?

Michael B. Jordan Says 'Fantastic Four' Changing "On the fly"

-----------------------------------

Jordan: Yeah, we have been pretty much in our own world [on set], that’s really the only way we could get a project like this done. It is so massive, so many moving parts, so many moving pieces, things are changing every day.

The -script is evolving, [you make] on set decisions on the fly, things are always constantly changing. Me personally, I block out that extra noise and I focus on the job I have to do. It is an important film for all of us… We’re taking it seriously, taking a lot of risks. I think it’s going to pay off.

:cry:

Oh god-movies written on the fly is such a red flag....

The thing with movies is once they get green lighted theyre like a juggernaut-nothing can stop them-even when everyone knows its gonna suck they still have to make it....

The -script is evolving as the movie is being filmed?

Michael B. Jordan Says 'Fantastic Four' Changing "On the fly"

Jordan: Yeah, we have been pretty much in our own world [on set], that’s really the only way we could get a project like this done. It is so massive, so many moving parts, so many moving pieces, things are changing every day.

The -script is evolving, [you make] on set decisions on the fly, things are always constantly changing. Me personally, I block out that extra noise and I focus on the job I have to do. It is an important film for all of us… We’re taking it seriously, taking a lot of risks. I think it’s going to pay off.

:cry:

Good. This ought to bomb pretty hard and teach them a lesson.

This just in: Director says FF movie pretty bad but hopes people still go see it because it is the FF sort of

But, what alot of people on here can't seem to admit that we are getting a new spin on some old fashioned characters. This might become the first Modern revisionist superhero movie. I really don't think another reboot remaining loyal to the original character's origins would hold an audience's attention again. Same with another Spider-Man remake. Start from the beginning and give us something totally diffrent by changing the rules. Just my 2c

But, what alot of people on here can't seem to admit that we are getting a new spin on some old fashioned characters.

No, we're getting 4 different characters than the ones from the comic in a completely different story from anything in the comics and nothing at all from the comic except the name so that the studio can retain the rights to the property.

That's it.

Peace,

Chip

But, what alot of people on here can't seem to admit that we are getting a new spin on some old fashioned characters.

No, we're getting 4 different characters than the ones from the comic in a completely different story from anything in the comics and nothing at all from the comic except the name so that the studio can retain the rights to the property.

That's it.

Peace,

Chip

You are probably 100% right, I was trying to be optimistic. :(