• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest FINAL ROUND 10

183 posts in this topic

I forgot to thank our hosts for all their hard work. Thank you Shin and Andy. I know how much work you put in and I think it was a smashing success.

Tim

+1 Thank you Shin and Andy.

I forgot to thank our hosts for all their hard work. Thank you Shin and Andy. I know how much work you put in and I think it was a smashing success.

Tim

+1 :applause:

I had to kinda rush my grades on this last one, cause I'm on vacation and the wifi sucks here! :D

Watch, you will probably get double bulleyes this round :D:wishluck:

Tim

+ 2 (worship)

Tim

+ 2 (worship)

(thumbs u

Big-time. It's been great fun!

Thank You Andy for some great books, great curve balls (who would get a book without staples graded? Why Andy would, that's who)

Shin, thanks for the break down of each round and for the fun reports you always create.

I will always give a shout out to the man who was responsible for making these contests an annual event. The bar was set high for you Andy and you have come through year after year. Nik would be proud of you and these contests.

Congrats to all the contestants who have made it through to the end. It's always good to finish what you have started. And thank you to CGC for letting us P__ and Moan about every grade you have ever given out.

Thank You!

Thank You Andy for some great books, great curve balls (who would get a book without staples graded? Why Andy would, that's who)

Shin, thanks for the break down of each round and for the fun reports you always create.

I will always give a shout out to the man who was responsible for making these contests an annual event. The bar was set high for you Andy and you have come through year after year. Nik would be proud of you and these contests.

Congrats to all the contestants who have made it through to the end. It's always good to finish what you have started. And thank you to CGC for letting us P__ and Moan about every grade you have ever given out.

Thank You!

:applause:

+1

Thank You!

+ 1mil

RIP Nik

Not that it will help me any but are those water spots around the Torch's fire trail and next to Sue's head or is that where the inner well is pressing up against the case ?

LAST CALL!

*Bronze age fan*

1Cool

1koko

A.Romeo

aasparky1000

aggr1103

ARK

ashsaytr

Azkaban

B3AST

benz

BlowUpTheMoon

Boboset

BorderlineHoarder

Cascaders27

CBT

cheetah

Chip Cataldo

Chris S.

Columbia Comics

comicdonna

Conan_Aficionado

djpinkpanther67

epowe10097

Fantastic Thor

Fastballspecial

fiberbiskit

frozentundraguy

Gatsby77

General Zod

genrlzod

gradejunky

Gsims718

hesdeadjim

heymikesays

iceman399

JazzMan

jessebrook1

John R

Jokerman

jsilverjanet

kav

Keysnruns

lateralus38

manicnerd

marmat

MatterEaterLad

mikenyc

Mike's Rack

Mr.Diggler

MR-SigS

namisgr

Nikelspot

NinjaSealed

oakman29

Park

paul747

Point Five

porky

Red84

Revat

s-man

spideyfan76

SpideyFein

ss5rmp

SuperiorSpiderMan

telerites

The Resurrection

tjanse

TvComics

wasteddraftpicks

Zalgardos

Not that it will help me any but are those water spots around the Torch's fire trail and next to Sue's head or is that where the inner well is pressing up against the case ?

:hi:

Not much I can say here. You guys have to use the scans provided to determine the grade of the books. If I were to give my thoughts on it, we might have 85 angry participants that already submitted their grades and want a second chance.

If there was something that was important to know, but wasn't evident in the scan (like tape inside or a popped staple, etc.), I would have given that information at the beginning of this round.

(thumbs u

Good luck!!