• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest FINAL ROUND 10

183 posts in this topic

Thank You Andy for some great books, great curve balls (who would get a book without staples graded? Why Andy would, that's who)

Shin, thanks for the break down of each round and for the fun reports you always create.

I will always give a shout out to the man who was responsible for making these contests an annual event. The bar was set high for you Andy and you have come through year after year. Nik would be proud of you and these contests.

Congrats to all the contestants who have made it through to the end. It's always good to finish what you have started. And thank you to CGC for letting us P__ and Moan about every grade you have ever given out.

Thank You!

+ 1mil

RIP Nik

You said it all Toro. ^^

I feel like it's the last day of summer camp, and now it's time to go home, after I've made 47 new friends.

:(

I have similar sentiments RMA.....

Well, the Christmas raffle and all the festivities of the holiday season will be here before we know it :cloud9:

Thank You Andy for some great books, great curve balls (who would get a book without staples graded? Why Andy would, that's who)

Shin, thanks for the break down of each round and for the fun reports you always create.

I will always give a shout out to the man who was responsible for making these contests an annual event. The bar was set high for you Andy and you have come through year after year. Nik would be proud of you and these contests.

Congrats to all the contestants who have made it through to the end. It's always good to finish what you have started. And thank you to CGC for letting us P__ and Moan about every grade you have ever given out.

Thank You!

+ 1mil

RIP Nik

+1

Awesome job, Andy!

I wonder if I'll undergrade every book in this contest...

Grades submitted. Thank you very much to Andy and Shin for all the work and expense it takes to put one of these on.

Regardless of how I score today, I must say that I've improved in being able to assess grades from screen shots a great deal over the years thanks to opportunities like this.

Grades in!

Thanks you both so much for all the hard work organizing the contest. It was a total blast!

Hey Chris, didn't realize you were in the tournament. What's up buddy!

Only 71 grades in so far!

FINAL RANKING and TIEBREAKERS

Here is how the FINAL RANKING will be determined. In the case of a TIE, the tie will be broken thusly:

By Number of FIVE POINT ROUNDS (Bullseyes)

Then by Number of THREE POINT ROUNDS

Then by Number of ONE POINT ROUNDS

If there is still a TIE, the FIRST ROUND of a Bullseye will be checked

If there is STILL a TIE, the SECOND ROUND of a Bullseye will be checked.

Earliest Bullseye round will win it.

Good luck, everyone! :wishluck:

Grades in!

Thanks you both so much for all the hard work organizing the contest. It was a total blast!

Hey Chris, didn't realize you were in the tournament. What's up buddy!

Good to hear from you. I love the grading tournaments on here!

Only 71 grades in so far!

FINAL RANKING and TIEBREAKERS

Here is how the FINAL RANKING will be determined. In the case of a TIE, the tie will be broken thusly:

By Number of FIVE POINT ROUNDS (Bullseyes)

Then by Number of THREE POINT ROUNDS

Then by Number of ONE POINT ROUNDS

If there is still a TIE, the FIRST ROUND of a Bullseye will be checked

If there is STILL a TIE, the SECOND ROUND of a Bullseye will be checked.

Earliest Bullseye round will win it.

Good luck, everyone! :wishluck:

Only 71 grades submitted so far? hm

We started with 121 people signed up. Thats 50 people who need to submit! It looks like around 25 people just gave up or never started, so we're waiting on another 25. C'mon guys, this is it. The ribbon is 100 yards away, don't fall down when you're so close!! Go! Go! Go! :headbang: