• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is this? AF15...???

22 posts in this topic

How hard did they have to search to get the wrong cover?

10353645_10203933295906336_3107737665557062525_n.jpg

I couldn't find this cover and I was trying!

Fox isn't any better, they butchered their piece on the Apollo XI moon landing. they claim it launched 45 years ago today and that Michael Collins piloted the LEM to the moon.

10551008_10203933436269845_2652522892581293816_n.jpg

Collins never landed on the moon and the mission launched on July 16, 1969.

:facepalm:

Unfortunately, the days of educated news reporting is over.

I am proud to say that I can name more astronauts involved in the Apollo missions than I can Kardashians. I think Jimmy Kimmel took to the street to test that question with the public. I fell on the astronaut side of the fence.

Unfortunately, the days of educated news reporting is over.

I am proud to say that I can name more astronauts involved in the Apollo missions than I can Kardashians. I think Jimmy Kimmel took to the street to test that question with the public. I fell on the astronaut side of the fence.

Same here, all seven of the Mercury astronauts and all but one of the moonwalkers…

News reporters are shockingly dumb about stuff

They seem to have a high school level knowledge about the world

News reporters are shockingly dumb about stuff

They seem to have a high school level knowledge about the world

Has anyone seen Anchorman 2? The theme was that no matter how stupid his ideas were ( filming police chasing white truck for hours, putting numerous words and images around the border, drowning the main content, etc...) -- all were genius and ahead of their time. Hence, he became an icon in reporting!

As goofy as the plot seemed, there was truth in it.

I've heard em mispronounce names like crazy

Nguyen = N-GOO-Wun

Jesus

Cant even google that mess?