• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RESULTS: CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 10

67 posts in this topic

I wanted to thank you all again, guys. It is a lot of work for Shin and I, but ultimately, a lot of fun as well. I enjoy these events that bring the community together, and we hope that you do too. That's the goal, to have a blast together. It's why we wanted as many people to join up as possible. Do you really think that sckao and thirdgreenham like receiving and checking over 3000 PMs? Ha! Let me just end this by saying that it was worth it, and it is always worth it. Thanks everyone and thanks Shin! (worship)

Andy

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

I wanted to thank you all again, guys. It is a lot of work for Shin and I, but ultimately, a lot of fun as well. I enjoy these events that bring the community together, and we hope that you do too. That's the goal, to have a blast together. It's why we wanted as many people to join up as possible. Do you really think that sckao and thirdgreenham like receiving and checking over 3000 PMs? Ha! Let me just end this by saying that it was worth it, and it is always worth it. Thanks everyone and thanks Shin! (worship)

Andy

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

I believe Canickus won, with a tie for 2nd between genrlzod and zuckuss2003 and 4th goes to the general. But that's just me, not official. Haven't checked against the second set of tie breaker criteria to distinguish between 2nd and 3rd.

I'm not kidding here.

Congrats to Awax for playing every single round. Most others stopped, but you kept on going. You also finished with a good final round. :applause::applause::applause:

(thumbs u

Thanks. I tried. I also learned. A lot.

Thanks to all.

Tied for 26th, wanted to finish in the top twenty but not bad for my first time I think. Thanks guys this was really fun can't wait to do it again.

I'm not kidding here.

Congrats to Awax for playing every single round. Most others stopped, but you kept on going. You also finished with a good final round. :applause::applause::applause:

I was second worst of the guys who never missed a round! At least I beat Awax! :banana::foryou: My heavy metal brother! :cloud9:

I'm not kidding here.

I was second worst of the guys who never missed a round! At least I beat Awax! :banana::foryou: My heavy metal brother! :cloud9:

:headbang: