• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BAM! TOASTY SDCC 2014 SALE - CLOSED and THANK YOU!

470 posts in this topic

All invoices have been sent and packaging is continuing. Remember, shipping from San Diego is on a first come/first pay basis and I will do as much as I before I leave San Diego.

If I don't get to your order, it will ship immediately when I get back home.

Thanks again for everything! (worship)

:gossip: And don't forget to check out my Toasty SDCC Toy Sale Toasty SDCC Toy Sale

Toasty shipping and receiving in San Diego is officially closed. I got to about 40% of you and had a ton of in-thread and PM orders. I'll be driving out of here in the morning and will get everything else shipped off when I get there.

Goodnight all...

I'm hitting the road for a nice, long 15 hours home. Why? Why did I buy toys and so many comics? lol

I'm not checking PMs or going to be on the boards, as I plan ( back willing) to drive straight home.

Thanks for making SDCC a great show!

Toast out.

Safe travels, Royce. I PM'd you, but I never got an invoice either. Thanks!

PM just sent. I just home and what a drive that was! Got a wonderful greeting from my wife and kids complete with hand drawn pictures, flowers, lot of hugs and kisses, dinner, and lots of 'missed you, dad.' :cloud9:

I'm going to get settled in and get back on it.

Safe travels, Royce. I PM'd you, but I never got an invoice either. Thanks!

PM just sent. I just home and what a drive that was! Got a wonderful greeting from my wife and kids complete with hand drawn pictures, flowers, lot of hugs and kisses, dinner, and lots of 'missed you, dad.' :cloud9:

I'm going to get settled in and get back on it.

Glad you got home safe, driving that long is never fun. Just waiting on a shipping quote and I'll send through payment.

Most everything is on its way out - international orders next. Sorry for the delay, I easily had three times the orders I did from the Emerald City show! Stay tuned for my Toasty SDCC Aftermath Sale and thanks again!

One last thing: At the top of each invoice, I put the following and a lot of people aren't doing this:

IMPORTANT: Please be sure to put your boardie name in the subject line of any PayPal payment so I can ensure you get what you ordered.

If you did not do this, please reply to my original PM invoice with your name. Thanks.