• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BAM! TOASTY SDCC 2014 SALE - CLOSED and THANK YOU!

470 posts in this topic

THE LEGENDARY STAR LORD 1 – black and white Skottie Young variant

NM+ (5 copies available)

$9 raw

GOTG – need I say more?

starlord1.jpg

ROCKET RACCOON 1 – black and white Skottie Young variant

NM+ (5 copies available)

$9 raw

Guardians of the Galaxy are all the buzz here so far with the movie coming out shortly after SDCC.

rocketraccoon1.jpg

:takeit: x1 each

Thanks!

Alright, kids, I'm closing this baby down. If there's something you see and I have it, just post the take it and we'll make it happen so long as I have it.

(worship) To all of you who made purchases THANK YOU!! (worship)

This is easily the biggest show I've done and I had a great time. I look forward to doing more shows outside of my usual two ECCC and SDCC. I'll be shooting invoices out throughout the evening.

If you sent a PM request and I was able to fill that request for anything other than books, your items will ship when I arrive home. Shipping from San Diego is on a first come/first pay basis and I will try to get to your order as soon as possible. If I can;t get to you before I leave, I will ship it ASAP when I get home. Mrs. Toast has already set up the shipping area for me. lol

Again, thanks for making this a great show for me!!

Thanks again, Toast!

Not a problem, though i have to say that my battery is just starting to run out...it just hit me. Of course, the pizza and salad I just ate probably isn't helping. lol

As I roll out invoices, please let me know if I've made any mistakes and we'll fix it right away. Packing and sorting away while doing invoices at the same time.

Thanks!

you should do a summary of what is left. :grin:

Not much is left lol

I will be doing two things in a few days:

- My usual Aftermath Sale

- Toasty Giveaway for some cool stuff

Stay tuned...