• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BAM! TOASTY SDCC 2014 SALE - CLOSED and THANK YOU!

470 posts in this topic

Do we have an estimate on when the TMNT SS books will be back from CGC?

Current fast track time is listed at an estimated 15 business days for turnaround. CGC does have them listed as being received today. As soon as I get them, I will ship them out.

I've received payment from the following without a boardie name:

Justin A.

Scott S.

Brian G.

Derek R.

I have no idea what boardie name is supposed to be associated with the names above. Please check the PM invoice you received and let me know who you are.

Thanks!

Last update here: Everyone who has paid has been shipped, with the exception of CGC books.

Thanks for making this another killer thread and I'm looking forward to the next one! :D

Keep your eyes open for my Toasty SDCC Aftermath Sale and another awesome giveaway!

So an eBay seller burned me :( had batman and manifest destiny preordered weeks ago. eBay showed them shipped the day after the con, still haven't received them, seller provided no tracking and won't reply to messages. If anyone has a spare of each it'll be GREATLY appreciated!!!

So an eBay seller burned me :( had batman and manifest destiny preordered weeks ago. eBay showed them shipped the day after the con, still haven't received them, seller provided no tracking and won't reply to messages. If anyone has a spare of each it'll be GREATLY appreciated!!!

would you call him out? that's really low and i don't want to accidentally do business with this person.

Just a quick update for those awaiting CGC orders:

Books are starting to ship back from CGC and those will be shipped out as soon as they are received. For anyone who ordered a CGC book, if your book comes back higher than 9.8 here's the scoop: there won't be any silly up charges. If the book you ordered comes back 9.9 or 10, then it belongs to you.

Yes, that's a hint that some books graded beyond 9.8 lol

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Just a quick update for those awaiting CGC orders:

Books are starting to ship back from CGC and those will be shipped out as soon as they are received. For anyone who ordered a CGC book, if your book comes back higher than 9.8 here's the scoop: there won't be any silly up charges. If the book you ordered comes back 9.9 or 10, then it belongs to you.

Yes, that's a hint that some books graded beyond 9.8 lol

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

200x400px-LL-1aa868a8_tumblr_mfc9iey38A1rmkfjeo1_400.gif