• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'Ant-Man' Comic-Con poster

21 posts in this topic

Not bad….I like the "all impressive realistic" look….and then you see Paul Rudd and Michael Douglas in the background and it feels off.

I agree - I wouldn't have put them in it but star appeal for non-comic fans I guess.

Not bad….I like the "all impressive realistic" look….and then you see Paul Rudd and Michael Douglas in the background and it feels off.

+1

Too bad they don't just use those designs for a CG feature film, and leave Derek Dietl out of it.

I agree - I wouldn't have put them in it but star appeal for non-comic fans I guess.

Totally agree... I like Paul Rudd but Douglas is a toolbag... Regardless, both lack the chiseled Marvel features... It's weird looking. Like Marvel meets 40 year old virgin.

Yeah, that pretty much says "Producer Interference" in the composition. Great poster, but I think for SDCC, where people will be more concerned about Ant Man, the actor heads are not needed and look like it was tacked on.

Rudd's going to kill this, great casting IMO.

I just wish ants didn't give me such a sense of ickiness.

Ants are way better than spiders!

Very cool. Reminds me of the 90's Star Wars pre-quel posters

There were Star Wars prequels?

No, no there weren't...Meesa bad...Yousa ignore'n meesa...

Thankfully I've mental blocked the 3 star wars movies people keep saying are prequels. At least I think I have. every time I try and remember them I get a shooting pain in my forehead and a strong urge to punch something