• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling to Canadians...never had a problem until now!

144 posts in this topic

Crazy buyers seem to flourish in Quebec. :sumo:

Hey hey hey there are still some Canada loving Anglos in Quebec (tsk)

Doesn't mean they ain't crazy buyers. (shrug)

That sucks. I'd apologize on behalf of all Canadians, but he's probably from Toronto... :baiting: FYI, you can spot a tourist from Toronto by the way he'll run waiters down with a well practiced spiel, just so he doesn't have to tip. That's what I thought of while reading his rant.

Customs fees are hit or miss. Generally, they won't touch a package under $100, but you get them whenever they feel like charging it. It's just the risk you run shipping across the border.

Do you have an ebay handle? I want to add you to my blocked bidders list so none of my dirty anglo money goes your way....

Didn't Canadians also steal their land from the Native Americans? How come they never get any blame like us?

The last couple weeks of June and the first week of July every box that came through was hit by customs. They must have had some sort of program going or something recently because that is way more than typical.

lol

Summer student training.

Didn't Canadians also steal their land from the Native Americans? How come they never get any blame like us?

google residential schools. We did much worse than that and yes, we're still working on Native American relationships. Unlike some country to the south....

google residential schools. We did much worse than that and yes, we're still working on Native American relationships. Unlike some country to the south....THAT SUCK

:whistle:

google residential schools. We did much worse than that and yes, we're still working on Native American relationships. Unlike some country to the south....

Do Native Americans get as much assistance up there as they do down here? They get to the front of the line for everything-Med School, scholarships, public assistance-you name it.

How many reservations you guys got?

God, I swear you never do any research or think about what you post.

Native Canadians have been contesting land claim settlements with the Canadian government for many years. Likely will continue until we're all dead and buried. There's plenty of anger directed towards non natives and much of it is justified.

You mean, like the Sioux "stole" the Black Hills from the Cheyenne, Crow, Kiowa and Pawnee...?

meh

Funny, how no one presses those claims....

Native Canadians have been contesting land claim settlements with the Canadian government for many years. Likely will continue until we're all dead and buried. There's plenty of anger directed towards non natives and much of it is justified.

I didn't steal anyone's land.

They don't need to get snippy with me

I just go by what I see in the media: America sucks.

Don't see that about Canada is all.

I didn't steal anyone's land.

They don't need to get snippy with me

:applause:

Yay. Common sense.

I just go by what I see in the media: America sucks.

Don't see that about Canada is all.

Maybe the problem is listening to the media...