• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any SDCC 2014 OA Reports?

11 posts in this topic

FYI--One of the pics shows the FF #126 cover by John Buscema--it's not on Albert's site and only this year (or maybe late last year) came either into Albert's possession or was released from his personal collection (I forget which) and he started bringing it to shows.

FYI--One of the pics shows the FF #126 cover by John Buscema--it's not on Albert's site and only this year (or maybe late last year) came either into Albert's possession or was released from his personal collection (I forget which) and he started bringing it to shows.

It seems like there are several nice pieces in those photos not on the website. Frustrating to those of us who can't make the show but I'm sure a nice bonus to those that can.

According to Jim Lee's FB page, he has 50 sketches to give away at SDCC this year. He's dropping them into unsuspecting fans' oversized tote bags without their knowledge. Apparently, Jim is now a ninja. lol.

In the past, he would hide sketches in public places and tweet out hints for people to treasure hunt.

Congratulations to the lucky 50.

Cheers!

N.