• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did Lucy disappoint?

37 posts in this topic

At no point in this movie did you have any emotional attachment to any of the characters. There were plot holes all over the place. Most of the cool effects were given away in the previews. As much as I wanted this to be a great movie, it wasn't. OK to see, but it's a 2.5 of 5 pretty much.

At no point in this movie did you have any emotional attachment to any of the characters. There were plot holes all over the place. Most of the cool effects were given away in the previews. As much as I wanted this to be a great movie, it wasn't. OK to see, but it's a 2.5 of 5 pretty much.

Totally agree

They lost me as soon as they based a movie around the "10% myth". I'll probably Redbox it at some point.

I'm pretty much avoiding it because of that. The fact that they made a movie based on something we have known is 100% false, and there must of been at least ONE person involved who said it was, says more for how little regard they have for the intelligence of the audience. To keep perpetuating false ideas / false science rather then education or...oh i don't know...and original idea? Just disappointing.

If you want to see Scarlett than just see 'Under the Skin' which was GOOD.