• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC, my BEST CON EVER (ballinonabudget)

80 posts in this topic

I will be posting my con report tomorrow night when I get back home and have a chance to load the photos. Long story short, my wife was telling me the Comic Gods were looking out for me and after the events that transpired, I have to agree. Keep in mind, I went to SDCC simply to hang out at my sisters as only my wife had a pass. Ultimately, I ended up going all 4 days miraculously, had a blast, and in the 13th hour, on the last day, at the last panel, had my Comic Con miracle happen. I'm on :cloud9: right now and will be for a while, epic.

(my wife came up with the tag line, ballin on a budget, hard to argue considering what happened)

PS-sucks I missed basketball, sorry guys, it was hectic. My apologies :foryou:

I will be posting my con report tomorrow night when I get back home and have a chance to load the photos. Long story short, my wife was telling me the Comic Gods were looking out for me and after the events that transpired, I have to agree. Keep in mind, I went to SDCC simply to hang out at my sisters as only my wife had a pass. Ultimately, I ended up going all 4 days miraculously, had a blast, and in the 13th hour, on the last day, at the last panel, had my Comic Con miracle happen. I'm on :cloud9: right now and will be for a while, epic.

(my wife came up with the tag line, ballin on a budget, hard to argue considering what happened)

PS-sucks I missed basketball, sorry guys, it was hectic. My apologies :foryou:

It happened at the last panel of the day - major props for getting laid!

come on! What happened!?!??

Comicon Miracle while Ballin' on a Budget? Paid $2 and got a picture with a hot cosplayer showing sideboob.

come on! What happened!?!??

Comicon Miracle while Ballin' on a Budget? Paid $2 and got a picture with a fat dude showing sideboob.

corrected :)