• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any good cast signed/celebrity SS out of SDCC?

26 posts in this topic

He was at the panel but there were 2 rumors circulating among people at Marvel.

1. He did not want to sign anything, so there was no reason for him to go to the signing.

2. He wanted to do some sort of crazy entrance involving stunts and Marvel told him no.

Obviously I have no clue which is true but I would lean towards the first being more true.

I was able to get Quinton Tarantino and David Fincher on a couple of books. Added Rosario Dawson & Carla Gugino to my Sin City cast book. There were a few other MAJOR gets at the sdcc, but I will let the owners of the books announce what they were.

I was able to get Quinton Tarantino and David Fincher on a couple of books. Added Rosario Dawson & Carla Gugino to my Sin City cast book. There were a few other MAJOR gets at the sdcc, but I will let the owners of the books announce what they were.

What did you get Tarantino's sig on? A Django book?

And Rosario on a Sin City?

Had I known Tarrantino was going to be there, I would have asked someone to get DJANGO #1 Jim Lee Variant signed by both Lee & Tarrantino.

Whomever lucked out on getting his sig, I am jealous, envious & I salute you!

We got Tarantino exiting a panel. Needless to say it was crazy!!! I was able to have him sign a cast signed Grindhouse Rue Morgue magazine. My wife was able to get a Django Unchained signed. The sigs don't look that great because of the conditions, but I believe they were the only two SS books signed.

Gugino and Rosario Dawson signed a Sin City: Dame to Kill for # 1 that already had Robert Rodriguez and Rutger Hauer. I was just seconds away from getting Jessica Alba on it too, but she slipped away!!!!

Both Jessica Alba and Carla Gugino are stunning beauties in person!!!!