• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OK, let's see your favorite breas...uh... "headlights" covers

200 posts in this topic

Man, some of you are truly weak. Heck, there were only a couple of Double Impact covers. For those of you that have a true fondness and weakness of the flesh, check out Faust, Love of the Damned, issues 2 and 9. Someone please post pics. These covers will truly allow you to get a taste..... a taste of h8red.

Man, some of you are truly weak. Heck, there were only a couple of Double Impact covers. For those of you that have a true fondness and weakness of the flesh, check out Faust, Love of the Damned, issues 2 and 9. Someone please post pics. These covers will truly allow you to get a taste..... a taste of h8red.

Taste, I hear ya' and agree thumbsup2.gif

I tried to push the limit a little bit and got blasted by some of the forumites. Turns out that we can show headlights without any problems, but if you get a little too dirty or suggestive, even without showing the actual nudity, some people have a problem with that. I imagine that Faust may offend a few here, but I think they are great. Some of the Tim Vigil Avatar books are nice too. devil.gif

Well, here is a very tame Huerta Double Impact book, a tribute to Betty.

778928-Betty.jpg

778928-Betty.jpg.02a7210513addae47df45e4d48e31a82.jpg

Vamperella contemporary.

(ed. note) The other Charlton Vampi knock-off/swipe wears horn-rimmed glasses,

a tight mini-skirt and a tight buttoned dress shirt straining against huge boobs.

Kind of like my 10th grade Advanced Science teacher who was a former playboy centerfold in the 70's and walked around in the above ensemble' ... w/ -me pumps.

scan0039.jpg

bumpit.gifbumpit.gifbumpit.gifbumpit.gifbumpit.gifbumpit.gifbumpit.gifbumpit.gifbumpit.gifbumpit.gifbumpit.gifbumpit.gifbumpit.gifbumpit.gifbumpit.gifbumpit.gifbumpit.gifbumpit.gifbumpit.gifbumpit.gifbumpit.gifbumpit.gif