• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OK, let's see your favorite breas...uh... "headlights" covers

200 posts in this topic

Always liked this cover for some odd reason.

The reason you like it is 'cause the Dodson's draw some of the hottest (anatomically impossible) women ever. blush.gif

Yep Im a perv and proud of it thumbsup2.gif

Comic Pervs/Povs UNITE! 893applaud-thumb.gif

As soon as my full run of Ironwood #1-11 arrives, I am going to be the KING of this thread. yay.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gif

I have a couple of those issues, and I know what you mean.

Too bad CGC won't let me post my vast amount of variant nude covers on these boards: Hellina, Double Impact, Sally Forth, Jungle Fantasy, etc. makepoint.gif

The reason you like it is 'cause the Dodson's draw some of the hottest (anatomically impossible) women ever. blush.gif

As soon as my full run of Ironwood #1-11 arrives, I am going to be the KING of this thread. yay.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gif

Too bad CGC won't let me post my vast amount of variant nude covers on these boards: Hellina, Double Impact, Sally Forth, Jungle Fantasy, etc. makepoint.gif

Skybolt, are those the Armando Huerta airbrushed cover Double Impact (Art Attack, Raw, etc.) comics you are referring to? If so, there are NO better T&A covers than that (IMO). But those Ricky Carallero covers are pretty lame.

Skybolt, are those the Armando Huerta airbrushed cover Double Impact (Art Attack, Raw, etc.) comics you are referring to? If so, there are NO better T&A covers than that (IMO). But those Ricky Carallero covers are pretty lame.

I think I have a couple of each, but I'll have to check. I definitely own a couple of Armando books, but am not sure which ones. I started collecting these variant nude covers 2 years ago (I have a box full of them), but eventually graduated into collecting golden age good girl art covers.

I think I have a couple of each, but I'll have to check. I definitely own a couple of Armando books, but am not sure which ones. I started collecting these variant nude covers 2 years ago (I have a box full of them), but eventually graduated into collecting golden age good girl art covers.

Sky, here is one of my tamer Huerta covers (properly censored). A schoolgirl no less. I have dozens of these books, including many variants. Several CGC graded (only ones on the census). Cool stuff.

672377-Huerta.jpg

672377-Huerta.jpg.65113487d5d7e26d0be140dec2eb9014.jpg

Dodson! We've got DODSON here! (or something similar! - you know? Jurassic Park? Early scene...the cafe...forget it!) grin.gif

Sky, here is one of my tamer Huerta covers (properly censored). A schoolgirl no less. I have dozens of these books, including many variants. Several CGC graded (only ones on the census). Cool stuff.

672377-Huerta.jpg

Oh great! A pedophile's dream.

Still a pedophile's dream. Pretty sick if you ask me.

Hey, SHE'S 18!!!!!!!

Probably in the latter part of her High School Senior year or a Freshman in college. blush.gif

Yeah, right. The pose...what does it say? Compare it to the GA or superhero books. Those women were fighters. They built a rep for themselves.

What are these images? Yeah - she's 18. Or she could be 16. Or who knows? 20. But yeah, I see your point. She is really equipped to handle herslef in a bad situation.

Come on, Sid. You know what I am saying. Unfortunately, I can;t say I don;t get it. I do get it. And it is freaking sick.

Hey, SHE'S 18!!!!!!!

Probably in the latter part of her High School Senior year or a Freshman in college. blush.gif

Yeah, right. The pose...what does it say? Compare it to the GA or superhero books. Those women were fighters. They built a rep for themselves.

What are these images? Yeah - she's 18. Or she could be 16. Or who knows? 20. But yeah, I see your point. She is really equipped to handle herslef in a bad situation.

Come on, Sid. You know what I am saying. Unfortunately, I can;t say I don;t get it. I do get it. And it is freaking sick.

Hey, different styles for different decades. ALL of these "cover models" look young. Many of them are degrading to women too. What are you talking about handling herself in a bad situation? This is just a piece of art on a cover. Sure, a suggestive pose, so what? Would you rather see a woman being tortured or doomed to death? Is THAT more acceptable? Violence OK? But sexually suggestive NOT? confused-smiley-013.gif

Hey, SHE'S 18!!!!!!!

Hey, different styles for different decades. ALL of these "cover models" look young. Many of them are degrading to women too. What are you talking about handling herself in a bad situation? This is just a piece of art on a cover. Sure, a suggestive pose, so what? Would you rather see a woman being tortured or doomed to death? Is THAT more acceptable? Violence OK? But sexually suggestive NOT? confused-smiley-013.gif

Jeeze, Sid, don't patronize me with "decades". It is an absurd argument. What does that mean, anyway?

Anyway, to get to the bottom line,. what is so appealing about this image? (Beyond the fact it is on a comic book and this is a comic book forum.) What, exactly, does that image say to you and why do you respond to it so positively?

I have given some of my ideas. I have not really heard any supportive ideas from you save this is some "decade" thing.

To me it looks like a well-developed kid in a seductive pose. Wow! Could get that in any one of a thousand mags. What is it saying to you?

I question this thread!!!!!

NO-Phantom Lady!!!!!!!!!

NO-Power Girl!!!!!!!!

Do love the Vampirella covers though, and let's not forget VooDoo from the Wild Cats!!!!

Plus, this thread will never be complete without the Wonder HeadLights!!!! acclaim.gif

Hey, SHE'S 18!!!!!!!

Jeeze, Sid, don't patronize me with "decades". It is an absurd argument. What does that mean, anyway?

Anyway, to get to the bottom line,. what is so appealing about this image? (Beyond the fact it is on a comic book and this is a comic book forum.) What, exactly, does that image say to you and why do you respond to it so positively?

I have given some of my ideas. I have not really heard any supportive ideas from you save this is some "decade" thing.

To me it looks like a well-developed kid in a seductive pose. Wow! Could get that in any one of a thousand mags. What is it saying to you?

POV, my "decades" comment was regarding your GA comment above. I meant it the same way as saying "different styles for different (comic book) ages". Of course the GA books are styled differently than MA books. Both are great in my opinion, certainly the themes and artistic styles have changed on some.

Regarding why is it appealing? That is obvious, I think. An attractive young woman teasing you with her "assets". It is very sexy, just like all the other covers on this thread. Granted THIS cover is more sexually suggestive and realistic looking than the others. But regarding the underage thing? I don't think so. Because she is in a "schoolgirl outfit"? If this were a real girl I would say that she could be anywhere between 16-25. Does not look like a child in any way either in face or body. Not only THAT, but this is ART! Go back and look at ALL the other covers and tell me what ages these girls are.

And I realize that you can find these kinds of images (art or photos) in thousands of other mags too. Well, this one is from my favorite pin-up artist on one of my favorite comic book runs. I hope that is worthy here. THAT (among the theme - WHICH I LIKE) is why I respond to it so positively. -----Sid

If this were a real girl I would say that she could be anywhere between 16-25. Does not look like a child in any way either in face or body.

Bull Sid...the picture screams well developed high school junior. That's what makes it sick. And if you don't think so, I'd suggest you get out more.

Jim